BY DERMALOGICA

fizz activated, blackheads eliminated

This unique mask’s active fizzing formula effectively cleans pores and helps target blackheads. Technology activates upon application, helping to open pores, decongest skin and facilitate blackhead clearing.

• Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try...5 Answers
  • Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.....4 Answers
  • Does this help acne?2 Answers
Maria M.
Banning , CA
This mask is amazing it cleanses my skin and reduces black heads to prevent acne beforehand, it is very effective and you see results quickly, it is a must have and it is one of my favorite acne products right now !
smpotter14 P.
Corning
This mask is amazing! I have enlarged pores and I have tried everything to try to clear up blackheads on my nose and shrink my pores. This mask has made a noticeable difference after only two uses. I will buy it again.
Amanda G.
I have Dry skin and get blackheads around my my entire t zone. This has been the ONLY product I've ever used (I've tried a lot) that has worked!! After the very first use I saw a difference! Would recommend to anyone with blackhead issues!
Jillian A.
Cornelius
This is honestly one of the best skincare products that I have ever used. I work at a salon and we sell Dermologica. I hadn’t been a huge fan of the brand previously, just because I didn’t feel like my skin saw results from their products. Then this came along. I had my coworker/esthetician friend put this on my face and then do extractions and my pores never looked so clean as they did after using this mask. Everything came out so easily and the extractions were nearly painless. 10/10 would recommend.
Marlyn Leticia L.
Doral, FL
This face mask is the funniest I have ever used before. When you put it on your skin it starts to fizz and gives you a great sensation on the skin. The packaging is amazing! And the product works really great. I have seen improvements on my skin since I started using it some days ago. I would absolutely recommend it.

Note: I received this product as a gift from Influenster with testing purposes.
Bailey D.
Rockhampton
I love this face mask! I have blackhead prone skin mainly in my T-zone and this mask has help to minimise the appearance and clear the amount I had! It does have a strange smell however I would rather that then having loads of perfume in it that aren’t good for my skin! Helps my skin feel clean and fresh and I would give it an 11/10 if I could :)
Paige W.
Walsall
It wasn’t a bad mask compared to some I have used in the past, however it’s not the best one I have ever used, it does help to minimise blackheads.
Alyssa B.
Old fort , NC
The fizz is kind of a strange sensation. It kind of seeems like it isn't doing much but I really think it does work! I love this brand anyways and use some other products that they have. I really trust them to provide good skincare!
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
I purchased this about a week or 2 ago and I have to say this is a great product!!!! So far so good I don’t think this will let anyone down ! Love this brand !
wessam s.
Hofof
Black Head Mask Removal Mask For purity and purity of skin, I like to use it to cleanse my skin of impurities, so I fill it with
قناع ازالة الرؤس السوداء قناع مهم  لصفاء ونقاء البشره احب استخدامه لتصفية بشرتي من الشوائب فبشرتي ملئه بالرؤوس السوداء على انفي وبجانبه احب استخدامه وانصخكم به يااعزائي ويجب ان تهتمو ببشرتكم ونقائها لترتاحو نفسيا وجسميا وعقليا احب هذا القناع
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Anybody tried this yet ? If so, how you like the product?
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try this!
Mesha T.
Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.. it feels strange but cool!
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Wow that look gread!! Does it work? Do you recomend try it?
Mallisha S.
Manchester , Manchester
Can you notice a big difference in terms of blackhead reduction?