BY DERMALOGICA

fizz activated, blackheads eliminated

This unique mask’s active fizzing formula effectively cleans pores and helps target blackheads. Technology activates upon application, helping to open pores, decongest skin and facilitate blackhead clearing.

• Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try...5 Answers
  • Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.....4 Answers
  • Does this help acne?2 Answers
MariyaYMakeupArtistry Y.
Maple Grove, MN
I used this a few times, and didn’t notice any improvement on my blackheads. The product is pretty cool, but not effective for me. Price is pretty steep for something that doesn’t work.
Jazmine 🔪.
Georgetown, ON
I was sosososo excited to try this product I’ve read so many amazing reviews about this brand but unfortunately this product did not work for my skin. This product made my skin PURGE so badly. I kept up with it hoping the purge would die down after 2 weeks but all it created was an endless amount of under the skin horribly painful pimples 😭 my skin never looked so bad. This product uses sulphur to clear out the skin and it smells so heavily of just pure sulphur, I got past the smell because I was so excited to try it but honestly it just did not agree with my skin. RIP
elira D.
Gave me hives even though I don’t have sensitive skin. Would not recommend for any skin type.
S💞E👑V😈O😻N B.
Chicago
This didn’t get rid of my black heads. This product seems to work well with a lot of my friends but sadly it didn’t really worked for me
Isabella V.
Cincinnati, OH
I literally used this twice. I can’t stand the smell of it. It smells like nair, and it’s disgusting. I can’t even tell if it worked because I didn’t want to keep it on my face. I would try it again if they redid the formula though.
Faith R.
Simi Valley , CA
I wasn’t a huge fan of this product. I didn’t find that it helped and wasn’t very effective with my skin. It didn’t seem to aggravate my skin which is a plus.
Ella W.
This is the worst!!!!!! I purchased it for $30 and it is not worth one penny! I have tried it about a thousand times and it doesn’t work one bit. Don’t buy thing item it is a huge waste of money!!!!!!!!!!!
Destiny C.
Louisville, KY
Wasn’t my favorite product! Felt like it made some of my pimples worse and worsened my skin. It definitely didn’t do what it was supposed to
Mariah G.
This smells awful!! Like really bad. So bad that I can barely stand to use it in my nose which is my most problematic area for blackheads. Even after you wash it off it smells. The fuzzy feeling is whatever, it tickles but nothing too bad. However it didn’t do anything to my blackheads. Not even at least loosen them for a lite strip after. The strips I used worked better on their own. This product just dried my nose out and even after a continuous use I still saw no changes. Based on smell and lack of performance I would not recommend or repurchase.
yerlis r.
cabudare ribereña 1
No la e usado aun me gustaria usarla ya que estos productos son especiales para el cuidado dermatologico de la piel
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Anybody tried this yet ? If so, how you like the product?
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try this!
Mesha T.
Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.. it feels strange but cool!
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Wow that look gread!! Does it work? Do you recomend try it?
Mallisha S.
Manchester , Manchester
Can you notice a big difference in terms of blackhead reduction?