BY DERMALOGICA

fizz activated, blackheads eliminated

This unique mask’s active fizzing formula effectively cleans pores and helps target blackheads. Technology activates upon application, helping to open pores, decongest skin and facilitate blackhead clearing.

• Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try...5 Answers
  • Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.....4 Answers
  • Does this help acne?2 Answers
Sinja H.
Fort Wayne
I bought this for my daughter to clear her acne and it worked in 2 days!!! It’s really great stuff but it’s also not to harsh
Selin T.
Brooklyn
Wearing makeup everyday it can take a toll on skin. At times I do see annoying blackheads esp on my nose area but this product gets rid of them and does a great job where I don't have to use the Biore strips and wait forever to suck out blackheads! Also love their primer before makeup and love the spf! Dermalogica Clear Start Breakout Clearing Cooling MasqueDermalogica Skinperfect Primer Spf30
Amber O.
Kenosha, WI
I absolutely love this mask! If you are prone to acne you need to get your hands on this!! It has helped with my acne and it has helped make my skin a lot smoother! The price is decent for the amount of product you get!
Andrea M.
Stockton
Love it ! It’s really clears up my face and helps with future break outs! It makes cleaning my skin so much easier!
Jules F.
Galloway, NJ
Goes on the skin like a serum would and then starts to foam, when it's ready to be washed off all the foamy bubbles will disappear and you'll see where the mask went into your pores. When washing off it turns into a face wash and is safe on eye make up as well. Non drying and doesn't make you feel tight after.
Shayla S.
Boston, MA
It’s so interesting how it fizzes up almost immediately! The smell is nice and feels like it’s realky cleaning. I would recommend using this right before a pore strip to open up the pores. Overall great product! I received this complementary for review purposes.
Michelle W.
Aurora
This stuff feels amazing on your skin especially during the hot dry summer months. It definitely helped rejuvenate my healthy glow.
Emily S.
Love this product. Feels so good on the skin and really does clear blackheads and for me it has also prevented breakouts fav mask ever
Lauren M.
Gillingham, Kent
One of the best things I’ve ever used for blackheads! I honestly couldn’t recommend this enough- it really feels like it’s working on your skin and using it regularly has really helped with blackheads and my confidence!
Emily A.
Greenville
I definitely struggle with blackheads especially on and around my nose. This product helped to get rid of them quickly and effectively.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Anybody tried this yet ? If so, how you like the product?
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try this!
Mesha T.
Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.. it feels strange but cool!
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Wow that look gread!! Does it work? Do you recomend try it?
Mallisha S.
Manchester , Manchester
Can you notice a big difference in terms of blackhead reduction?