BY DERMALOGICA

fizz activated, blackheads eliminated

This unique mask’s active fizzing formula effectively cleans pores and helps target blackheads. Technology activates upon application, helping to open pores, decongest skin and facilitate blackhead clearing.

• Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try...5 Answers
  • Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.....4 Answers
  • Does this help acne?2 Answers
Maria M.
Banning , CA
This mask is amazing it cleanses my skin and reduces black heads to prevent acne beforehand, it is very effective and you see results quickly, it is a must have and it is one of my favorite acne products right now !
Joy S.
Williamsburg, VA
What's exciting about this new mask from Dermalogica is that it utilizes Sulfur as the active ingredient to help fight blackheads and ward off acne. This is a VERY valid alternative to popular acne fighting ingredients Salicylic Acid and Benzoyl Peroxide.
If you're not super oily, make certain you only use this product where you are trying to eliminate blackheads, as I found it drying to my normal/dry skin.
Remember to be realistic in your expectations of this product! It did loosen up some congestion...but but it still had to be used in conjunction with a skin care routine to yield full results!
Overall, I'm quite pleased with my results after 3 uses (in a 10 day period)
Drawback....It's sulfur....yes it has an odor. But beauty isn't painless!!!
Amanda F.
Farmington
You can really feel this mask fizzing up. I was looking for something for blackheads/acne and this is what my aesthetician recommended. I have had it for 5 months now and am still on my first bottle (I use every week or two when I need deep pore cleansing). I really do think it’s good at deep pore cleansing while still being gentle! Really enjoy it
Renee D.
Frederick, MD
I actually really love this product for its blackhead removing capabilities. It has a fresh scent which is important to me because there have been products that don't smell so nice and appealing that I couldn't continue using. I wish this brand sold more affordable products but that won't be enough to keep me away! Great product!
kovenant l.
Bloomington, IN
This mask was... interesting. It feels like the fizz on the top of a coke but happening on the surface of your face. The packaging is nice, the product is convenient, and it made my pores smaller. However, I wasn’t a big fan overall because I prefer more natural products! I think it does what it’s supposed to do though.
Jolina S.
San Clemente, CA
This product I like just because it’s fun to use. I love the bubble fizz that starts to form after a couple minutes of applying. I didn’t really feel like it made a big difference with clearing breakouts but I did feel refreshed after using. The down side was it did dry out my face and flare my eczema.
hayley v.
La Fargeville, NY
This product is amazing! My skin always feels less clogged afterwards and I love how it feels when it starts to bubble up. My only complaint would be the smell, it has a very strong sulfur’s scent. Other than that it was great. I would recommend this product. (I received this product through Influenster)
Purnima D.
Shout out to Influenster for letting me try out this product! It’s my first time trying this but it definitely won’t be my last time! It feels just like a bubble mask with fizz. It gives my face the tickles and I love it! It made my face feel really smooth after. There’s a lot of bubbles compared to other bubble masks I’ve used. It’s very foamy and fun to use on my face. It made my face feel clean and smooth after using this one time. #clearlyglowing
Megan K.
Shawnee
This face mask is fun due to the bubbling up it did! While it did make my skin feel clean and more@clear, it didn’t get rid of my blackheads. To be honest, does any product truly get rid of them all? Maybe with consistent use it will start to diminish them.
Ashley L.
Ashland, VA

This product introduces a fun and inventive way to get rid of blackheads. The fizz mask spreads around the face easily, so when using it you don't need a whole lot at once. One of the aspects that I really like about this product is that it's gentle enough to use all over your face, even though I really only use it on my nose and forehead. I am a first time user and received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster in a voxbox - this was the perfect product for me! I also have pretty oily skin and it doesn't irritate my skin or cause excess oil. Definitely recommend!
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Anybody tried this yet ? If so, how you like the product?
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try this!
Mesha T.
Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.. it feels strange but cool!
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Wow that look gread!! Does it work? Do you recomend try it?
Mallisha S.
Manchester , Manchester
Can you notice a big difference in terms of blackhead reduction?