BY DERMALOGICA

fizz activated, blackheads eliminated

This unique mask’s active fizzing formula effectively cleans pores and helps target blackheads. Technology activates upon application, helping to open pores, decongest skin and facilitate blackhead clearing.

• Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try...5 Answers
  • Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.....4 Answers
  • Does this help acne?2 Answers
Abbey R.
Love this mask so much. Works so much better than other fizzing masks I’ve tried. Very fun to use and leaves your skin feeling and looking great. Will buy a bottle once this one is gone!
Eulalia M.
Homestead
I have oily skin and been using it around my t-zone. It tingles on my face but it works! I see the difference, my face also feels smoother after. It's a good value!
makayla s.
Elkhart, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Great mask/treatment to use if you suffer from blackheads! I personally don’t get many blackheads but when I do I use this mask and it helps make extracting them so much easier (I’m an esthetician) I use this in my treatment room on clients all the time and I always recommend they by it and use it at home to help prevent further blackheads
francesca r.
United States
Purchased at: ULTA
I don't have serious issues with blackheads but I was hoping it might do something for my clogged pores. No negative effects and I think after using it about 4 times it did something. Had a great feeling on the skin though! Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask
Naomi G.
Warren, MI
I’ve used this about 5 times now and I really do think it’s helping to get rid of my blackheads! I love the way the fizz feels on my face, so different for a mask!
Shelby D.
Nashville, TN
This face mask was so easy to use and effective! I applied a thin layer all over my face and waited 20 minutes while it fizzed away my impurities. My skin felt immediately clean and pores were much smaller than before. Will be adding this into my skincare routine from now on!
Stacie G.
colorado springs
My son plays football and baseball and has constant breakouts due to sweat and hormones. He has stated using this daily and we have had amazing results. His breakouts have decreased and they are not nearly as severe as before. We will continue using on a regular basis.
Nina D.
Voorhees, NJ
Product was hard to get out of the packaging at first. It didn't really fizz as much as I wanted to. Smell was not the best. Skin felt a little sticky after I washed away the product. Overall I liked it but not something I would buy again. Thanks influenster!
Nichole F.
Pierceton
This product has done amazing work on my face and the black heads that I have gotten with my acne problem. It has helped boost my confidence back up and feel good about myself
Peyton M.
Wilmington, DE
Love the way this product makes my skin feel. It leaves it soft and smooth and black head free. I feel like I can feel it working when it bubbles and foams. I wish it was more affordable or came in a bigger container with more product
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Anybody tried this yet ? If so, how you like the product?
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try this!
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Wow that look gread!! Does it work? Do you recomend try it?
Mesha T.
Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.. it feels strange but cool!
Mallisha S.
Manchester , Manchester
Can you notice a big difference in terms of blackhead reduction?