BY DERMALOGICA

fizz activated, blackheads eliminated

This unique mask’s active fizzing formula effectively cleans pores and helps target blackheads. Technology activates upon application, helping to open pores, decongest skin and facilitate blackhead clearing.

• Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try...5 Answers
  • Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.....4 Answers
  • Does this help acne?2 Answers
Jules F.
Galloway, NJ
Goes on the skin like a serum would and then starts to foam, when it's ready to be washed off all the foamy bubbles will disappear and you'll see where the mask went into your pores. When washing off it turns into a face wash and is safe on eye make up as well. Non drying and doesn't make you feel tight after.
Norma Jean M.
I currently use the entire skincare line for aging skin, I am excited to order this! I love the cleansing gel and micro exfoliant . My skin is brighter and pores are minimized . I’m sure this will be a great product too
Shayla S.
Boston, MA
It’s so interesting how it fizzes up almost immediately! The smell is nice and feels like it’s realky cleaning. I would recommend using this right before a pore strip to open up the pores. Overall great product! I received this complementary for review purposes.
Lily O.
Raleigh, NC
I am a first-time user of this product, although I have used dermalogica skincare products in the past. I love the fizzy feeling on my face when using this mask- it is SO refreshing and leaves my face feeling clean and renewed. It definitely met my expectations and hopefully will be buying again
Tricia W.
Chicago
This product is aaaamazing!! The kaolin clay really did help to pull my blackheads to the surface. I’m an esthetician and sometimes I can’t help but do my own extractions. This helps loosen the blackheads so they pop right out without having to put so much pressure on the skin. Seriously love this! I’m 28 and it works amazing,not just for teens.
Eulalia M.
Homestead
I have oily skin and been using it around my t-zone. It tingles on my face but it works! I see the difference, my face also feels smoother after. It's a good value!
Abbey R.
Love this mask so much. Works so much better than other fizzing masks I’ve tried. Very fun to use and leaves your skin feeling and looking great. Will buy a bottle once this one is gone!
makayla s.
Elkhart, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Great mask/treatment to use if you suffer from blackheads! I personally don’t get many blackheads but when I do I use this mask and it helps make extracting them so much easier (I’m an esthetician) I use this in my treatment room on clients all the time and I always recommend they by it and use it at home to help prevent further blackheads
Naomi G.
Warren, MI
I’ve used this about 5 times now and I really do think it’s helping to get rid of my blackheads! I love the way the fizz feels on my face, so different for a mask!
francesca r.
United States
Purchased at: ULTA
I don't have serious issues with blackheads but I was hoping it might do something for my clogged pores. No negative effects and I think after using it about 4 times it did something. Had a great feeling on the skin though! Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Anybody tried this yet ? If so, how you like the product?
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try this!
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Wow that look gread!! Does it work? Do you recomend try it?
Mesha T.
Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.. it feels strange but cool!
Mallisha S.
Manchester , Manchester
Can you notice a big difference in terms of blackhead reduction?