BY DERMALOGICA

fizz activated, blackheads eliminated

This unique mask’s active fizzing formula effectively cleans pores and helps target blackheads. Technology activates upon application, helping to open pores, decongest skin and facilitate blackhead clearing.

• Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try...5 Answers
  • Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.....4 Answers
  • Does this help acne?2 Answers
Jonna N.
Stockholm
It’s so fluffy I want to die. No but seriously it’s really fun to use if you like being a cloud
megan b.
really liked this, made my skin feel really nice and would definitely purchase this again!!
Jennifer G.
Terrebonne, QC
It is so nice! The texture is AMAZING. Love the bubbly feeling on my skin-> so different.
Daniela C.
CDMX
Good mask por skinny face and sensitive skin, I think it would help me more but it’s ok
Hira🥀 H.
THIS WAS AMAZING and was honestly the best thing, the price may be high but it definitely worth it. You can actually see the dirt being removed and the added fizzness added a fun element. The packaging is oh so cute
Nara Sofia G.
These products were really goods , I look froward to use them again because i think they work with any time type of skin . Although some of the products are expensive but they are very worth it and i have also heard my friend saying that she loved these products and that they made her skin more shiny , clean and very smooth so I totally recommend this mask to you guys .
Sofia M.
This is so healt fpr the skin and is so good and fullest for all and for clean your head and skin but is so good
Lauren M.
Bangor
great mask, although it took a few uses to see any improvement, with patience and consistency it definitely helped my skin to remove those blackheads! Packaging stands out due to the colour and the price is maybe a little pricey but it’s a good product
Kellie-Ann B.
Kitchener, ON
*I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review through Influenster. I have not let this affect my opinion or result in a bias.*Dermalogica has gone above and beyond with this formula, it is claimed to be vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, paraben-free and include no artificial fragrance or colours. I think that covers just about every trait people would be concerned about!The packaging is simplistic but not boring - the bright colours are quite eye-catching. The text is simple and the instructions are straightforward - Apply, Fizz, Remove. The pump took a long time to disperse product, at one point I even assumed it was broken until eventually I sprayed product all over my counter. This is important to note if you purchase this product, make sure you're patient if it doesn't come out immediately. The product description says it targets blackheads before they turn into breakouts, and it is supposed to clean out your pores. I didn't find it to be very cleaning, and would definitely prefer to use a deep cleansing face wash before applying this mask. The mask comes out of the pump an odd yellow-brown colour, which was a little unpleasant but it didn't smell bad (which was a relief because sulfur is an ingredient within). The scent was a very faint freshness, but it didn't last on the skin after rinsing. However the washcloth I used to remove the mask did have a sulfur smell afterwards.The consistency is very similar to other liquid facial washes, but once you rub it in the product transforms into something entirely different. It foams up like a shaving mousse, but infused with co2 bubbles. The feeling is very unique and might be unpleasant for some - it feels like tiny bubbles popping all over your face all in random succession. I didn't mind it, but it did take a little while to get used to. The first time I tried it I might've applied too much because my face quickly turned into a cloud. So it might take some finessing to figure out the proper amount of product to apply.After a couple minutes the mask fizzes out,  leaving some minor white residue. I feel like it would be easy to forget you even had the mask on if you were multitasking. Once I rinsed it off my skin didn't feel tight or dry, but it also didn't feel like it had any moisture. My pores didn't immediately look any cleaner, but I cannot say if it will have any long-term effects with further usage.As with any other skin care item, it will take several weeks of frequent testing in order to tell if it had any positive or negative results. Update: After using this product three times a week for 2 weeks I can see a slight improvement in the frequency of my breakouts. The duration of my acne is about the same, but I am getting less acne overall.
Julie B.
Ilderton, ON
I revived this through Influenster to review, and I must say I LOVE IT! It actually works and cleared my skin! It feels so refreshing and is great on my sensitive skin. Honestly got rid of any blackheads/breakouts! Highly recommend, it is my new go to!
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Anybody tried this yet ? If so, how you like the product?
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try this!
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Wow that look gread!! Does it work? Do you recomend try it?
Mesha T.
Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.. it feels strange but cool!
Mallisha S.
Manchester , Manchester
Can you notice a big difference in terms of blackhead reduction?