BY DERMALOGICA

fizz activated, blackheads eliminated

This unique mask’s active fizzing formula effectively cleans pores and helps target blackheads. Technology activates upon application, helping to open pores, decongest skin and facilitate blackhead clearing.

• Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try...5 Answers
  • Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.....4 Answers
  • Does this help acne?2 Answers
Pau D.
It's a very good blackhead removing helper, it's not a rough product to apply, it's very good and easy to use, I recommend it A LOT!
Eman E.
jeddah
It is a very good product helped me a lot to get rid of those annoying black heads .. clarifying my face and giving it glowing look
danielleDanielle H.
southyorkshire
This is really great i fine really does help with blackheads and i would highly recommend to try if you do suffer from blackheads
steph l.
this again helped to get rid of any black heads i head , while moisturising, the idea of the product is also a very cool idea
member-9e8ea
It is great product I use it for blackheads I did see that my skin was smooth and really clear.it is good for sensitive skin.
nadia m.
Orlando, FL
Love itttt😍😍😍 It leaves my skin really pretty, clean and fresh!! I enjoy seeing the effervescence that the face mask does.
Ana M.
It’s really good and your face is very fresh and clean after you cleaning the mask . Dermalogica is good for sensitive skin
Jeannette C.
portadown
Bought this for my 18 year old daughter and she was delighted and very happy with the results , will be buying again .
Diana H.
South Africa
One of the few products on the market that makes a difference in the appearance of blackheads especially the nose area.
A P.
Bradford
Loveee this. Had a really bad problem with blackheads but ever since i started using this my skin feels so much better
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Anybody tried this yet ? If so, how you like the product?
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try this!
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Wow that look gread!! Does it work? Do you recomend try it?
Mesha T.
Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.. it feels strange but cool!
Mallisha S.
Manchester , Manchester
Can you notice a big difference in terms of blackhead reduction?