BY DERMALOGICA

fizz activated, blackheads eliminated

This unique mask’s active fizzing formula effectively cleans pores and helps target blackheads. Technology activates upon application, helping to open pores, decongest skin and facilitate blackhead clearing.

• Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try...5 Answers
  • Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.....4 Answers
  • Does this help acne?2 Answers
Maria F.
belfast
Really enjoy using this product , saw a YouTuber using it and I decided to give it ago . It really helps to unclog and minimise the appearance and size or blackheads
Shannon-Louise M.
Rochdale , England
This product was great at softening the dirt under my skin. Making the exfoliation process a lot easier and more effective at lift away the dirt. I would definitely use this again alongside an exfoliate.
Jessica P.
Cambridge, ON
I thought this mask was really cool!
The fizzing sensation is definitely kinda weird at first but it's a fun way to use a mask. I also love that you only need to keep it on for a few minutes (not 20), so it's something you can do even when you're getting ready in the morning.
The packaging I like, it's cute, simple, and having a pump makes it so easy to use - love that.
Now the real question...did it work? Yes and no. Yes I found my pores to be clearer and minimized. But that mostly occurred on the pores in the area beside my nose. The pores on my nose and chin which are much smaller to begin with and where I find most of my blackheads, the mask didn't do a whole lot for those.
Would I recommend or purchase this? Maybe...I do love how quick it is to use, but I would like to find something a little more effective that is also quick and easy to use.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Amelie M.
This fizz mask is perfect for teens and adults that have acne. I personally love this mask and find that it helps to clear my blackheads. I also find it so cool that it is a fizz mask.
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
This unique mask’s active fizzing formula effectively cleans pores and helps target blackheads. Technology activates upon application, helping to open pores, decongest skin and facilitate blackhead extractions. Sulfur provides anti-microbial benefits to help keep skin clear. Kaolin Clay absorbs excess oil and purifies the skin . Apple Fruit Extract helps hydrate the skin.
Adelaide F.
This mask was good in terms of finding products that work for my skin. I was able to realise that blackheads aren’t a big issue on my face. So whilst it was a good product, I found that I didn’t need it. Luckily I don’t have too many blackheads but if you do it’s good in terms of targeting blackheads.
Christina K.
Dundalk
Okay so I’ve only used the product once so far as I only bought it a few days ago but I really like it so far. It doesn’t smell clinical like some others and my skin looked a lot more even after using it for sure. My skin also felt clean but not too dry.
thegiahan q.
It does help clear blackheads quite visibly, if you use it religiously every day and also follow up with your normal beauty routines. As for price, there are of course cheaper alternatives that you can try, but Dermalogica skincare products are definitely effective! I have had positive experiences with this brand so far so would recommend it!
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,084 reviews
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos and my Instagram  for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News
.Best Regards. Mounira
Nabiha S.
I started using this product for bleakheads on my nose and forehead. It did reduce them but left my skin really dry after a while. But a good moisturizer would work well with it! Overall it did help.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Anybody tried this yet ? If so, how you like the product?
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try this!
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Wow that look gread!! Does it work? Do you recomend try it?
Mesha T.
Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.. it feels strange but cool!
Mallisha S.
Manchester , Manchester
Can you notice a big difference in terms of blackhead reduction?