BY DERMALOGICA

fizz activated, blackheads eliminated

This unique mask’s active fizzing formula effectively cleans pores and helps target blackheads. Technology activates upon application, helping to open pores, decongest skin and facilitate blackhead clearing.

• Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try...5 Answers
  • Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.....4 Answers
  • Does this help acne?2 Answers
𝓟𝓪𝓾𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓪 J.
Mallow
I started using this mask a week ago and I can already see the improvement on my skin. It is so easy to apply and gentle on the skin. It is not pricey and I will definitely be buying this again when I finish my first bottle!
Marissa L.
oakville
I just started using this and I didn’t see an immediate result, but I hope after a couple of weeks I will see a difference. It smelt really bad because of the sulfur in it which makes it smell like rotten eggs. I will be using again and recommending for others.
Katia G.
Toronto , ON
I used it for about a month and used it once a week.  I loved it! it helped reduce the size of my pores and my bigger acne spots.  at the end of the month I would say my acne reduced about 60-65%
Jasmine B.
Amazing I swear by this product the only reason I've only waited it one star down is because it runs out so quick and it's going to small bottle so either making it big and little bit cheaper you know it's quite on the pricey side of
Dasiana M.
Ajax, ON
The clear start is an amazing acne product. I suffer from mild acne but when I began using the fizz mask my blackheads instantly disappeared in a matter of days. I recommend this product to those who suffer from blackheads/ oily skin.
Angelica P.
San Ysidro, CA
i did like this mask it makes my skin so soft after using it and i can feel it getting clean and stuff but it’s a little irritating for me! i cant leave it on my skin for the recommended time and i can’t use it often but i mean it does it’s job
Emma R.
Moray , Keith
I find this mask works absolutely great. I am bothered with large pores and black heads and this definitely helps me clear up my face. Great price considering how great the product is.
Zoanne F.
Sydney
This is my new favourite mask! great if your prone to breakouts/blackheads. It doesn't dry out your skin which is also great. Leave it on for 5/7 minutes or until the fizz has stopped.
shrijana g.
bhopal
It’s really amazing for the blackheads really recommend this to everyone who is just had enough of these lil nasties on our nose . The packaging is wonderful and so is the formula of this product so in love
Madison H.
Cambridge
So happy I was able to get my hands on this product! Only after 2 uses I could see how effective this product was! It met all my expectations and more. Super gentle on the skin and would highly recommend !
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Anybody tried this yet ? If so, how you like the product?
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try this!
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Wow that look gread!! Does it work? Do you recomend try it?
Mesha T.
Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.. it feels strange but cool!
Mallisha S.
Manchester , Manchester
Can you notice a big difference in terms of blackhead reduction?