BY DERMALOGICA

fizz activated, blackheads eliminated

This unique mask’s active fizzing formula effectively cleans pores and helps target blackheads. Technology activates upon application, helping to open pores, decongest skin and facilitate blackhead clearing.

• Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try...5 Answers
  • Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.....4 Answers
  • Does this help acne?2 Answers
Tilly F.
East Sussex
I loved this mask! It automatically fizzes on your skin so you feel as though the impurities are being pulled out of the skin! It left my face feeling refreshed, clean and the appearance of my blackheads, especially around my nose, were reduced! Will definitely be testing this more!
Bec C.
I love this mask, The tingling and fixing is definitely something you need to get used to but it's really fun. I definitely feel that It helps to clear areas of congestion, I do wish you didn't need so much product in oder for it to continue working whilst on the face though.
Lauren M.
Gillingham, Kent
One of the best things I’ve ever used for blackheads! I honestly couldn’t recommend this enough- it really feels like it’s working on your skin and using it regularly has really helped with blackheads and my confidence!
Bailey D.
Rockhampton
I love this face mask! I have blackhead prone skin mainly in my T-zone and this mask has help to minimise the appearance and clear the amount I had! It does have a strange smell however I would rather that then having loads of perfume in it that aren’t good for my skin! Helps my skin feel clean and fresh and I would give it an 11/10 if I could :)
Aly O.
Toronto, ON
I got this product complimentary and I'm absolutely in love with it! It is one of the only products effective yet gentle enough to keep my face clear without over-drying it. I use it under a moisturizer in the morning and before bed and my skin stays clear day in and day out! It's exam season and I'm under a lot of stress but this product has really helped keep my skin looking fresh and glowy. In love!! I would definitely recommend.
Portia W.
Swindon
Bought this product on Saturday for the first time at the Olympia event. The product felt a little bit harsh on my skin and made it quite itchy while using it but I can already see a difference in my blackheads after one use! This product is on the pricey side but you get what you pay for! Looking forward to the results after a week. Only rated 4 starts because it does promise blackhead disappearing after one use which I haven’t quite seen yet but it’s only first use. Great packaging.
Tasneem M.
East York, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I love that the product is free of parabens and any scents because it it good for my sensitive skin. In spite of this, the smell it left on my skin was quite strong and “rubbery”. I found it smelled my burned rubber. I loved the feeling of the fizz, it felt like it was really cleaning my skin. I have only been using for a short period of time but haven’t yet noticed any changes in my black heads (but I will give it more time. It does leave your skin feeling clean and hydrated
Leah s.
c
Again, I love this mask! It gets rid of blackheads fast! It has an amazing texture and won’t ever leave your face feeling uncomfortable. It’s very gentle, and has such a great price! I am gonna be buying this again, when mine runs out!
ella S.
liverpool
This product is really good! Although I have only used it once my skin feels really clean and fresh. I received this as a freebie however the price seems to be quite good for the product, a possible improvement would be a little more product, as i don’t think it will last long
Sandy D.
Richmond, BC
Purchased at: Sephora
Dermalogica is probably one of my favourite skincare brands. The fizz mask is great, once you apply the product it foams up in a feed minutes helping with impurities. It does have a chemical smell but it worked for my sensitive skin.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Anybody tried this yet ? If so, how you like the product?
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try this!
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Wow that look gread!! Does it work? Do you recomend try it?
Mesha T.
Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.. it feels strange but cool!
Mallisha S.
Manchester , Manchester
Can you notice a big difference in terms of blackhead reduction?