BY DERMALOGICA

fizz activated, blackheads eliminated

This unique mask’s active fizzing formula effectively cleans pores and helps target blackheads. Technology activates upon application, helping to open pores, decongest skin and facilitate blackhead clearing.

• Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try...5 Answers
  • Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.....4 Answers
  • Does this help acne?2 Answers
Maddie H.
Saint Charles, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE THIS MASK SO MUCH! It bubbles on the skin and makes your skin so soft and really helps with blackheads too!
Tabbitha P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Interesting feeling on the skin, the fizzing was a new sensation, it did what it said it would do on the description so I’d say it was a good buy. Definitely worked wonders for my skin I’d absolutely purchase again!
Itana M.
Clarksdale
Love this stuff told all friends and friends telling other friends so we all love using these products thanks for passing this around
Curry-Ann 🇬.
Purchased at: bluemercury
I noticed a difference in my pores after 2 uses so it’s worth trying for blackheads and Whiteheads
Jeny R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product very much it gets rid of all your blackheads. As a repeat user I recommend this to all my friends. It is very gentle on your skin
Joey B.
South Carolina
This product made my face a little sticky afterwards, but was perfectly fine after I washed my face. I saw minimal results, but was definitely worth the price. I would recommend this for everyone to try!
Tulsi P.
Philadelphia, PA
fix mask works in seconds leave very good result. recommend buying it. the application can be improved. skin felt great after several uses.
Amanda G.
I have Dry skin and get blackheads around my my entire t zone. This has been the ONLY product I've ever used (I've tried a lot) that has worked!! After the very first use I saw a difference! Would recommend to anyone with blackhead issues!
Leslie R.
Las Vegas, NV
Ever since I started using this product I haven’t stopped ! I love the fizzing feeling it makes my skin feel super clean & soft / smooth !
zahrah a.
93 Shortmarket Street, Schotsche kloof, Cape Town
Love this product removed more than I expected of my blackheads. Good price, not to pricey... evan tried it on my husband. Lovely packaging especially for traveling as well. Effective product
, will have to use a few more times . Yes I will definitely recommend