BY DERMALOGICA

fizz activated, blackheads eliminated

This unique mask’s active fizzing formula effectively cleans pores and helps target blackheads. Technology activates upon application, helping to open pores, decongest skin and facilitate blackhead clearing.

• Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try...5 Answers
  • Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.....4 Answers
  • Does this help acne?2 Answers
Alexis G.
I love this mask. I struggle with blackheads around my nose and this product makes them easier to manage. I highly recommend it. Dermalogica Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask
Tessa S.
I use this every night before going to bed. All you do is put it on for about 5 mins and rinse it off. I feel like it really gets in and cleans my pores.
Tulsi P.
Philadelphia, PA
fix mask works in seconds leave very good result. recommend buying it. the application can be improved. skin felt great after several uses.
Sandra F.
Gilbertsville, PA
This fizz mask worked pretty well. It was a good product for the price. My mom and sister used it as well and liked it. The packaging and colors are super cute as well!
Joey B.
South Carolina
This product made my face a little sticky afterwards, but was perfectly fine after I washed my face. I saw minimal results, but was definitely worth the price. I would recommend this for everyone to try!
Lexis 👑.
Springfield
My all time FAVORITE fave mask!! It cleans your pores out so great and leaves them feeling refreshed! It doesn’t irritate your skin or cause breakouts!
Heidy P.
Bogotá
mis un producto bueno. Lo probé en varias ocasiones y me gustó porque es una mascara limpiadora que recomiendan algunos dermatólogos. A mi personalmente me ayudó a cerrar los poros pero no a sacar las espinillas. El producto es bueno pero últimamente usaba mas el producto y me salían mas imperfecciones
zahrah a.
93 Shortmarket Street, Schotsche kloof, Cape Town
Love this product removed more than I expected of my blackheads. Good price, not to pricey... evan tried it on my husband. Lovely packaging especially for traveling as well. Effective product
, will have to use a few more times . Yes I will definitely recommend
Sophie M.
Glasgow
Trying out new skincare for me has never been more fun! I love having some 'me' time where I just want to be pampered and feel relaxed.

I received the fizz mask at the perfect time as during this summer I have been a bit too kind to myself enjoying lots of very sweet and fatty foods and I've grown a couple a belter of spots on my chin. I used the product for about a week and my gosh what a difference! I used to pop my spots and pick the scabs 😷 but this product has made the process of eliminating my spots so much easier. No scabs = no scarring and easy to use!

My face felt like it was in its own little bath as my face began to grow bubbles! I set the product on my face for a few minutes and watched it transform from liquid to foam. I have to admit at first I could feel the tinglyness of my skin underneath the mask as it began to fizz and it was difficult not to itch. I knew it meant the product was working :) a week later and I have no blackheads and my skin is clearer than ever!
Skye 🌻.
Nottingham
I am so impressed with the blackhead clearing fizz mask! I have used it once and already seen a massive difference in my pores!(Really wish I got a before and after but i was to excited to try this!) I have huge pores and do have to use blackhead treatments to get rid of mine! I have never used anything but black mask peels that work this well! You place the product on your skin and it begins to fizz and foam up, you leave on for 3-5 mins then wash it off! It's super quick and easy! This product is perfect for teenagers and young skin! It has a bit of a funny smell however it doesn't bother me especially when a product works this well! My blackheads literally vanished before my eyes! The recommended use is 2-3 times a week! I really look forward to continue using this! This product is available on the 2nd August 2018 for £19.50. .
🐇 This product is gluten, paraben and cruelty free, vegan and has no artificial fragrances and colors! Which is amazing!!! Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask
Bri R.
Can I try this out?!?
Kaishea W.
How do I get to test this product?
Cassandra C.
How can I tell the difference from natural pores to enlarged pores? Because I think mine are noticeable when I look in the mirror and all but does that mean they’re enlarged?
Ashley W.
Lexington, NC
Where can I buy this product?