BY DERMALOGICA

fizz activated, blackheads eliminated

This unique mask’s active fizzing formula effectively cleans pores and helps target blackheads. Technology activates upon application, helping to open pores, decongest skin and facilitate blackhead clearing.

• Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try...5 Answers
  • Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.....4 Answers
  • Does this help acne?2 Answers
Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask

Start your review of Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Maddie H.
Saint Charles, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE THIS MASK SO MUCH! It bubbles on the skin and makes your skin so soft and really helps with blackheads too!
Sara R.
salisbury
Purchased at: ULTA
Super cute mask. Very effective. Nice packaging. First time user. Yes definitely recommend it.
Hannah M.
Chattanooga
Purchased at: ULTA
Literally the best thing I have used in my face for my blackheads on my nose! Cleared it up and didn’t break out my sensitive skin!
Audriana V.
Purchased at: ULTA
when you use this consistently, your blackheads actually will start to clear up. the only let down is there isn’t really any sort of immediate results besides the fact that your skin feels so clean. the scent is a little odd but it’s subtle so it doesn’t really bother me.
Danielle R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask feels so cool it fizzes up into a cloud like substance and pulls all the impurities our from your skin such as black heads dirt and excess oils. It really helps bring blackheads to the surface so they are easy to extract and you can have clear skin!
Amanda G.
I have Dry skin and get blackheads around my my entire t zone. This has been the ONLY product I've ever used (I've tried a lot) that has worked!! After the very first use I saw a difference! Would recommend to anyone with blackhead issues!
Jordan T.
Mapleton
This is a fun product, I have just recently started using it but I think it is at least helping with the appearance of Black heads.
Leslie R.
Las Vegas, NV
Ever since I started using this product I haven’t stopped ! I love the fizzing feeling it makes my skin feel super clean & soft / smooth !
Mercedes M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Awesome product!! I love that this comes in a fizz mask form. I don't see a lot of sulfur products on the market, but I was thrilled that Dermalogica came out with one! If you haven't tried sulfur for acne before, it's amazing! It clears acne up fast
Sandra F.
Gilbertsville, PA
This fizz mask worked pretty well. It was a good product for the price. My mom and sister used it as well and liked it. The packaging and colors are super cute as well!
Jennifer R.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product both eliminate current blackheads and prevent future ones?
Sarah G.
North Canton, OH
How well does this product actually work?
Brittany N.
Bakersfield, CA
Did anyone try this in the Lili Reinhart 10 minute facial at Ulta?? What did you think of the value?
Nicole K.
Waite Park
Dermalogica Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask Who has tried this?! How well does it work for you? I am very intrigued by this!
Diamond D.
Dumfries , VA
Is it good for acne prone skin?