BY DERMALOGICA

fizz activated, blackheads eliminated

This unique mask’s active fizzing formula effectively cleans pores and helps target blackheads. Technology activates upon application, helping to open pores, decongest skin and facilitate blackhead clearing.

• Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try...5 Answers
  • Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.....4 Answers
  • Does this help acne?2 Answers
Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask

Start your review of Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sandra F.
Gilbertsville, PA
This fizz mask worked pretty well. It was a good product for the price. My mom and sister used it as well and liked it. The packaging and colors are super cute as well!
Tulsi P.
Philadelphia, PA
fix mask works in seconds leave very good result. recommend buying it. the application can be improved. skin felt great after several uses.
Mercedes M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Awesome product!! I love that this comes in a fizz mask form. I don't see a lot of sulfur products on the market, but I was thrilled that Dermalogica came out with one! If you haven't tried sulfur for acne before, it's amazing! It clears acne up fast
Jordan T.
Mapleton
This is a fun product, I have just recently started using it but I think it is at least helping with the appearance of Black heads.
Lexis 👑.
Springfield
My all time FAVORITE fave mask!! It cleans your pores out so great and leaves them feeling refreshed! It doesn’t irritate your skin or cause breakouts!
Sofia M.
Tracy, CA
Feel good on the face make your blackhead go away .. Also is good and it makes you feel flawless as well so but girls ...
Curry-Ann 🇬.
Purchased at: bluemercury
I noticed a difference in my pores after 2 uses so it’s worth trying for blackheads and Whiteheads
Itana M.
Clarksdale
Love this stuff told all friends and friends telling other friends so we all love using these products thanks for passing this around
Tabbitha P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Interesting feeling on the skin, the fizzing was a new sensation, it did what it said it would do on the description so I’d say it was a good buy. Definitely worked wonders for my skin I’d absolutely purchase again!
Amanda G.
I have Dry skin and get blackheads around my my entire t zone. This has been the ONLY product I've ever used (I've tried a lot) that has worked!! After the very first use I saw a difference! Would recommend to anyone with blackhead issues!
Madeline S.
North Andover, MA
Does this product cause dry skin or any irritation?
Soraia F.
Portugal
This product is for every skin?
Nicole C.
madera
Mia D.
chapin
I would love to try this product if it really helps black heads!!
Ava D.
I have quite bad blackheads on my nose, hoe long would it take, using this mask, to get rid of them??