BY DERMALOGICA

fizz activated, blackheads eliminated

This unique mask’s active fizzing formula effectively cleans pores and helps target blackheads. Technology activates upon application, helping to open pores, decongest skin and facilitate blackhead clearing.

• Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try...5 Answers
  • Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.....4 Answers
  • Does this help acne?2 Answers
Marlyn Leticia L.
Doral, FL
This face mask is the funniest I have ever used before. When you put it on your skin it starts to fizz and gives you a great sensation on the skin. The packaging is amazing! And the product works really great. I have seen improvements on my skin since I started using it some days ago. I would absolutely recommend it.

Note: I received this product as a gift from Influenster with testing purposes.
Bre G.
Amazing product. So gentle on your skin. I love how it foams up. I use it 2-3 times a week to help eliminate black heads & have definitely found a reduction. Highly recommend.
Ellise I.
Kent, Folkestone
I really enjoyed this fizzing mask. I would describe it more of a muted bubble/foaming mask but nevertheless it does exactly what it says. It has made my pores look less visible after two uses. And it leaves a lovely ginger beer scent on my skin. My skin feels very even and smooth after using this product.
Rachel F.
Love love love this!! Blackheads gone in no time and leaves a lovely fresh feel to your face. Strange sensation to begin but gradually grown to love this product
Aisha X.
I am so in love with this product, I apply it to my blackhead problem areas using my finger. I find it amazing that i can actually feel it bubbling and fizzing.once the fizzing has disappeared I then wash it off. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth, blackhead free and clean. I recommend this product if you have blackheads, for me it even reduced oil.
Hafsah K.
Fairweather green, Bradford
We tried out the Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask for the first time last night. We began with a clean base, rinsing his face with clean tepid water. Once we applied the mask it immediately started to tingle - he could actually hear the fizz! The mask looks similar to a foam consistency which is quite entertaining to look at lol. After washing the mask off his skin looked revived. The oil around his pores and blemishes were gone. #clearlyconfident #dermalogica #complimentary
ALPER A.
Dubai
I have visible blackheads on my nose. I trued using a lot of products already to either remove them totally or minimize them. They did not work until I tried this Dermatologica mask for the blackhead and it worked for me! Worth every penny. I remember paying $28 I think for this but worth it.
Lia M.
oxford, oxford
I love this fizz mask because it is different to anything I've ever tried before. I like the way it feels on my face and smells. Also it is very quick so it is useful if you don't have much time and your skin feels so nice once you take it off. Feels like it actuary makes a difference
Laura S.
First saw this on someone’s YouTube channel and thought it sounded too good to be true. I was pleasantly surprised to discover it actually DOES work!! I have a tendency to develop blackheads around my T zone because I have oily skin, and this has worked wonders. Thank you Dermalogica!!
Kassidy L.
Saint John , NB
Purchased at: Sephora
I have not used this many times, and so far have not had the results I was expecting. I waited forever for this to come back in stock. I love the packaging and the price tag, and the fizzing sensation feels great on the face. But i have not noticed any difference in my pores so far.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Anybody tried this yet ? If so, how you like the product?
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try this!
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Wow that look gread!! Does it work? Do you recomend try it?
Mesha T.
Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.. it feels strange but cool!
Mallisha S.
Manchester , Manchester
Can you notice a big difference in terms of blackhead reduction?