BY DERMALOGICA

fizz activated, blackheads eliminated

This unique mask’s active fizzing formula effectively cleans pores and helps target blackheads. Technology activates upon application, helping to open pores, decongest skin and facilitate blackhead clearing.

• Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try...5 Answers
  • Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.....4 Answers
  • Does this help acne?2 Answers
Sophie M.
Glasgow
Trying out new skincare for me has never been more fun! I love having some 'me' time where I just want to be pampered and feel relaxed.

I received the fizz mask at the perfect time as during this summer I have been a bit too kind to myself enjoying lots of very sweet and fatty foods and I've grown a couple a belter of spots on my chin. I used the product for about a week and my gosh what a difference! I used to pop my spots and pick the scabs 😷 but this product has made the process of eliminating my spots so much easier. No scabs = no scarring and easy to use!

My face felt like it was in its own little bath as my face began to grow bubbles! I set the product on my face for a few minutes and watched it transform from liquid to foam. I have to admit at first I could feel the tinglyness of my skin underneath the mask as it began to fizz and it was difficult not to itch. I knew it meant the product was working :) a week later and I have no blackheads and my skin is clearer than ever!
Skye 🌻.
Nottingham
I am so impressed with the blackhead clearing fizz mask! I have used it once and already seen a massive difference in my pores!(Really wish I got a before and after but i was to excited to try this!) I have huge pores and do have to use blackhead treatments to get rid of mine! I have never used anything but black mask peels that work this well! You place the product on your skin and it begins to fizz and foam up, you leave on for 3-5 mins then wash it off! It's super quick and easy! This product is perfect for teenagers and young skin! It has a bit of a funny smell however it doesn't bother me especially when a product works this well! My blackheads literally vanished before my eyes! The recommended use is 2-3 times a week! I really look forward to continue using this! This product is available on the 2nd August 2018 for £19.50. .
🐇 This product is gluten, paraben and cruelty free, vegan and has no artificial fragrances and colors! Which is amazing!!! Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask
Jazmine 🔪.
Georgetown, ON
I was sosososo excited to try this product I’ve read so many amazing reviews about this brand but unfortunately this product did not work for my skin. This product made my skin PURGE so badly. I kept up with it hoping the purge would die down after 2 weeks but all it created was an endless amount of under the skin horribly painful pimples 😭 my skin never looked so bad. This product uses sulphur to clear out the skin and it smells so heavily of just pure sulphur, I got past the smell because I was so excited to try it but honestly it just did not agree with my skin. RIP
Nicole P.
London, London
Disclaimer: I received this product for free in a Voxbox for testing purposes only. Whilst reviewing this product, I did not use any other products to ensure I could give a fair test and see results based on Dermalogica’s products only.

Packaging: The packaging is lightweight and travel friendly. It’s ideal for carrying with you if you were to go on holiday or need to carry it in a bag. It has a pump that allows it to be easier for the product to come out the bottle and place on your face which I appreciated.

You get 1.7oz for a retail price of £19.50 on Dermalogica’s company website.

Product: I used this product on my blackheads, which were mainly on my cheek area where my pores are quite large. It starts to fizz up which I found cool, and then disappears after a few moments.

Pros: My blackheads were surfaced to the skin after 3-4 days. The way the mask fizz up adds a bit of excitement to the routine. Packaging is travel friendly.

Cons: I did not enjoy the smell of the product. It did cause my skin to feel drying after using it for a third time. For the price, I would expect a bit more product, however the price is expected as this is a high end skin care brand.

#ClearlyConfident #DermInfluenster
Angelina K.
Smethwick , Birmingham
Dermalogica Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask was definitely weird and sort of cool to use. This mask fizzes up on your face and you have to wait till it evaporates away. As it evaporates it takes away your dead skin leaving your face super smooth which is nice. However for me it didn’t take away blackheads surrounding my nose or pull out any of the gunk. For me I prefer using a deep mask or a scrub as I get instant results and it’s satisfying to do. This was more of a play around product for me!
Soteara B.
Ottawa, ON
I received this product complimentary and I couldn't be more grateful! Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask is a mask that targets blackheads before they turn into breakouts. It took a few seconds for the bubbling to happen but once it did my skin felt instantly clean and moisturized. My skin felt less oily and my blackheads were GONE! I was shocked at how amazing and fast this product worked! My pores looked smaller and my skin has been the cleanest it has been in years. The only negative thing I can say is that it doesn’t necessarily smell nice but it works like magic and I can definitely look past the scent. This is definitely a staple in my skin care routine. Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask
elaa d.
Tunisie
A mask made with an active fizzing formula to deeply cleanse the pores and target black heads. Activates upon application to open up the pores, decongest skin and facilitate blackhead extractions. Keeps the skin clear with its anti-microbial benefits from Sulfar and absorbs excess oils and purifies the skin. Skin will be left hydrated and glowing with a natural radiance. Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz MaskDermalogica Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask
masoomaali S.
pakistan
I recently got my hands on the new Dermalogica Clear Start Breakout Clearing Booster and the Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask. As someone who has always struggled with acne and still struggles with breakouts to this day, I can honestly say I love these two products. The Breakout Clearing Booster I’ve been using daily and no joke, about 2 days after I first used it (on a cluster of breakouts) it calmed my skin down and the breakouts started to disappear. It also doesn’t dry my skin out which is a plus! The Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask is amazing and I use it 1-2 times a week. Right when you apply, it starts to fizz and it totally reminds me of pop rocks. I love it and it definitely works. I also love the fact that it helps control any excess oil in my skin. These products are gluten free, vegan, paraben free and cruelty free so it makes it that much more awesome! 👍🏼 Thanks #dermalogica for always having my back and keeping my skin clear! 💋 Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask
Mallisha S.
Manchester , Manchester
This has targeted my blackheads just perfectly. The product is easy to use, you feel a lovely fizzing sensation on your skin as bubbles appear and after they settle down in about 5 minutes you can wash your face and see the results! My skin looks smooth and clean and my nose which is my main problem area has no blackheads and feels super soft.
Tashaney L.
London, Kennington
I loved using this product! It has instant results. This was the first time I used Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask. It is a bit pricey if you are on a budget but you get what you pay for which is quality. I would definitely buy the product myself as I felt it was very effective on my skin. I also highly recommend this product to those who are prone to acne or have oily skin!
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Anybody tried this yet ? If so, how you like the product?
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try this!
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Wow that look gread!! Does it work? Do you recomend try it?
Mesha T.
Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.. it feels strange but cool!
Mallisha S.
Manchester , Manchester
Can you notice a big difference in terms of blackhead reduction?