BY DERMALOGICA

fizz activated, blackheads eliminated

This unique mask’s active fizzing formula effectively cleans pores and helps target blackheads. Technology activates upon application, helping to open pores, decongest skin and facilitate blackhead clearing.

• Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try...5 Answers
  • Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.....4 Answers
  • Does this help acne?2 Answers
Nikky K.
Flushing
Purchased at: Sephora
After I applied this product to my skin it felt new and clean a lot of products do not make me feel this way and this is one of my favorite products to use highly recommend it
Paige F.
Garden City, MI
OMG, I love this product. The fizzing is weird but is great for my blackheads. I have noticed that the ones on my cheeks are gone but the nose are still there.
Lydia D.
Oak Grove, MO
This really helped my skin and even made it more moist. I would totally recommend this product to anyone with bad face acne like me and dry skin. It really does clear the skin and makes you feel super fresh after.
sabrinajennny
Love love love this product. I felt and saw immediate results as my blemishes seemed to be flushed out by the fizz. Any product that you can watch the action is great in my opinion. Fantastic line.
Zianoth_KJ I.
This product helped me with my blackheads, Clean & Clear® Blackhead Eraser™ Scrub Love it. I recommend it to everyone, trust me you won't regret it.
lauren g.
After using this product, my problem areas with blackheads significantly cleared. It did not cause any breakouts, which is a hige plus, as my skin is sensitive.
Nicole K.
I used it under steam and it didn’t remove black heads. It smells like sulfur. It didn’t do anything harmful for the skin but I didn’t see any benefits either.
Lu D.
OBBBBBSSSSESSSED with this! Super good and it may not be the cheapest one in the market but its not that expensive, and it also works so might as well buy it!
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
I purchased this about a week or 2 ago and I have to say this is a great product!!!! So far so good I don’t think this will let anyone down ! Love this brand !
Britany L.
Wichita
Made my skin feel soft and smooth. Helped to get rid of the breakouts I was having. I was breaking out a lot of my chin and it helped to clear things up!
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Anybody tried this yet ? If so, how you like the product?
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try this!
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Wow that look gread!! Does it work? Do you recomend try it?
Mesha T.
Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.. it feels strange but cool!
Mallisha S.
Manchester , Manchester
Can you notice a big difference in terms of blackhead reduction?