BY DERMALOGICA

fizz activated, blackheads eliminated

This unique mask’s active fizzing formula effectively cleans pores and helps target blackheads. Technology activates upon application, helping to open pores, decongest skin and facilitate blackhead clearing.

• Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try...5 Answers
  • Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.....4 Answers
  • Does this help acne?2 Answers
Becca S.
Exeter
The best blackhead mask ever! It really cleanses the skin nicely and clears out the pores without using peel off products. I’ve noticed a dramatic difference in my nose pores and chin since using this 3 times a week.
Jessica H.
It made a difference in my skin but not on the first couple uses. The packaging was nice, it’s cheap enough for me to repurchase, somewhat effective. I’d say it’s great for the price , I will probably be buying again
Jillian A.
Cornelius
This is honestly one of the best skincare products that I have ever used. I work at a salon and we sell Dermologica. I hadn’t been a huge fan of the brand previously, just because I didn’t feel like my skin saw results from their products. Then this came along. I had my coworker/esthetician friend put this on my face and then do extractions and my pores never looked so clean as they did after using this mask. Everything came out so easily and the extractions were nearly painless. 10/10 would recommend.
chrisina e.
Selden, NY
THIS IS MY MIRACLE PRODUCT! i was reccomended this mask by a friend who also suffers chronic acne just like me. i have literally only used it maybe four times so far and i see an immediate difference. i have tried mask after mask, product after product, and nothing has cleared up my skin like this! please if you are looking for a product to clear up acne THIS IS IT! not to mention, its a super quick mask, only about 5 mins and the fizzing sensation feels so amazing and clearing! AMAZING PRODUCT!
👽April V.
This is my favorite mask of all time that Dermalogica has come out with. It smells good, it feels nice on the skin, the foaming of the mask is really cool and you can feel the mask cleaning all the dirt out of your pores. If you use this on your nose or t zone you will have less blackheads and smaller pores. I use precleanse, dermal clay cleanse, blackhead fizz clearing mask, multi active toner and follow it up with active moist lotion and my skin has never been better.
audrey l.
Allentown
My blackheads are deeper in my pores, so this mask does not always get everything out. The bubbling sensation does feel nice, and does deep clean though. Still a good mask
Dana M.
Jurupa Valley, CA
This product is so different than anything I am used to! I don't think it removes blackheads completely, but maybe that because I haven't been using it frequently enough.
Arisa C.
I personally have many blackheads and when I found this product I was eager to try it and see if it could really get rid of my blackheads. When I saw the results I was astonished it had worked so well, of course I still had a couple of blackheads but most of my blackheads were cleared out and I was amazed it had worked better than any product I had previously tried.
Rocelle R.
I received this complimentary from influenster in a vox box. I have heard of the brand but I never owned any of them so I was super excited to try this. The mask is a carbonated bubble mask, super fun to try. As soon as you place it on your skin, it will start to bubble so you have to work quick. I could instantly feel the cooling and tingling feeling that it was giving. I don’t know how this is supposed to clear up blackhead other than open my pores up but I loved using it anyways cause of how easy it is to use and how fun it was.Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask 💕 Dermalogica Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask
Rajia S.
Long Is City, NY
This is my first time using a fizz mask and I love it. When I put the cream on my face and it was easy to apply the cream on my face without getting it messy. Than, the foam slowly appeared and I waited 3 minuets for it dry. Than I washed my face with cold water and I felt my face smooth and it hydrated my face. For example, when I washed my face and I dried my face. I felt calm, I don’t know how to explain. Also, the fragrance of this product very light. So you won’t have to worry about getting a headache. I would buy this product again.

Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Anybody tried this yet ? If so, how you like the product?
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try this!
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Wow that look gread!! Does it work? Do you recomend try it?
Mesha T.
Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.. it feels strange but cool!
Mallisha S.
Manchester , Manchester
Can you notice a big difference in terms of blackhead reduction?