BY DERMALOGICA

fizz activated, blackheads eliminated

This unique mask’s active fizzing formula effectively cleans pores and helps target blackheads. Technology activates upon application, helping to open pores, decongest skin and facilitate blackhead clearing.

• Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try...5 Answers
  • Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.....4 Answers
  • Does this help acne?2 Answers
Alyssa O.
Saint Peters, MO
I enjoyed this product, the fizzing was refreshing. However, I could not really tell that much of a difference after i using it. I will continue to use it until it’s gone, but probably would not buy again.
Sonya C.
Rochester, NY
This mask was really fun to use, it was super fizzy and felt really cool on the skin. However, it made no noticeable difference with my skin. I didn’t notice any decline in blackheads. It just felt like I put nothing on my face.
Morgan B.
Des moines, IA
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this brand. I was very excited to try out this product from them!! They did not disappoint. The product seemed to work good around my nose and chin (my problem areas for blackheads). It only took a couple of minutes for it to start fizzing.
Emily F.
Wayland
This worked well to clear up my skin! The product makes your skin feel fresh and cool. For the product you’re getting, the price is accurate. Love the packaging, efficient and sleek. Highly recommend this brand to others.
torri 🌻.
Forked River
Purchased at: Sephora
I have such a bad problem with blackheads. I get them all over my face. This product has really helped me manage those pesky blackheads. I would definitely recommend this product and will most definitely purchase again.
Antonia G.
Mesa , AZ
Alright so unfortunately I received my box box about 10mins ago due to some shipping errors the first time around🙁 however I am super excited to start my journey with this product and I can’t wait to give you guys an honest review!
Emmy M.
The blackhead clearing fizz mask looks and feels amazing on your skin. You can literally feel it lifting the dirt and gunk from your face. It doesn’t smell the best but overall is an amazing product. I would recommend.
Ella H.
This mask cleared my acne! I want the bit disappointed after taking it of because I started to realize my acne was smaller. After a few more days all my blemishes where gone! I would definitely use this product again.
Frances S.
Apopka
If you have blackheads USE THIS product. I have pretty oily skin so it didnt dry my skin or anything but I still use it once of twice a week and it works wonders removing my blackheads.
Maria D.
Linden, NJ
This cleared the annoying blackheads off my nose in 2 days guys. My makeup never applied more evenly and flawlessly. LOVE IT. Id buy again no doubt, so far have gotten 3 friends hooked on it... THE BEST IVE TRIED.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Anybody tried this yet ? If so, how you like the product?
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try this!
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Wow that look gread!! Does it work? Do you recomend try it?
Mesha T.
Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.. it feels strange but cool!
Mallisha S.
Manchester , Manchester
Can you notice a big difference in terms of blackhead reduction?