BY DERMALOGICA

fizz activated, blackheads eliminated

This unique mask’s active fizzing formula effectively cleans pores and helps target blackheads. Technology activates upon application, helping to open pores, decongest skin and facilitate blackhead clearing.

• Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try...5 Answers
  • Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.....4 Answers
  • Does this help acne?2 Answers
Carlee S.
Omaha , NE
Purchased at: Sephora
I have used this in the past for clearing up an area of blackheads. It works well for cleaning out the follicles a little bit but doesn’t fully remove the problem areas like a good extraction would. All in all it is a good product for small areas.
Ezequiel T.
The mask really helps clear blackheads and the mask is comfortable. I am a repeated user and the mask is very effective and it met my expectations very well because it works and I would buy again
Miranda C.
Murrysville, PA
Such an interesting product! I loved the fizzy nature of it, and I feel like it really cleaned my skin! It wasn’t hard to use, it wasn’t harsh on my sensitive skin, and I feel like it did it’s job really well!!
Caitlyn B.
Sheridan, AR
I liked this mask, but I really did not see a difference in the amount of blackheads I saw before/after using the mask. I believe this product is a little expensive for what you get out of it. I received this product complementary to review.
Make-up t.
new york
Use this once a month and you’ll never have to
Pay for expensive facials again. Great value, great product, so worth it. Great on all skin types, very gently! Try it and you’ll never want to be without it
Jessica S.
Palm Bay, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this fizz mask to clear out my pores on weeks where I am feeling extra oily. This was very effective for my skin. I have only used this product once but plan on trying it again in the near future.
Nichole D.
York, PA
My blackheads are gone! Ive never seen my pores so small. It did everything I expected and more I highly recommend this to people with large pores. Very sleek packaging and I would definitely buy again.
Madison H.
Jonesboro, AR
When using the Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask I noticed how it really felt like it was cleaning. It was very gentle on my skin and started working right away. The packaging was chic and I would refer this to anyone.
Makiah H.
This mask really takes like 5 mins to rinse off. I love this product It has cleared so many of my blackheads. I have never tried anything like this product so when I first tried the product it was a cool experience how it fizzes up.
Rossy R.
I love this fizz mask you can feel that it really works, it’s not hard to use at all. It’s my first time using it and I already love it I will continue to buy this product. I definitely recommend! Such a good brand.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Anybody tried this yet ? If so, how you like the product?
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try this!
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Wow that look gread!! Does it work? Do you recomend try it?
Mesha T.
Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.. it feels strange but cool!
Mallisha S.
Manchester , Manchester
Can you notice a big difference in terms of blackhead reduction?