Dermalogica Cleansing Gel With Scrub Set uploaded by Teonsha T.

BY DERMALOGICA

Soap-free, foaming gel cleanses all skin conditions. Refreshing lather thoroughly removes impurities without disturbing the skin's natural moisture balance. Calming Balm Mint and Lavender extracts soothe the skin, while natural Quillaja Saponaria gently foams away toxins and debris. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colours. A skin polishing scrub for all skin conditions. Finely-granulated Corn Cob Meal gently removes dulling surface debris, allowing for improved absorption of moisturizing treatments. Comforting botanical extracts of Mallow, Ivy and Cucumber plus soothing Aloe Vera. see more...

Hailey R.
Brumley
I have seen and heard amazing things from this product. I think it would work very good for my skin. I think it depends on what you are willing to spend on a good face product, but I think it’s worth it.
julianna m.
commack, NY
The special cleansing gel really cleans my face without leaving it dry or tight. It's gentle, but i actually feel like my face is clean. It has helped with my acne
Maya Lynn S.
Thornton
I've used this cleanser in winter months where my usually oily skin will start to dry out. Keeping my skin clean and exfoliated is important during those months as I tend to break out when it's not done correctly. Dermalogica is definitely on the pricier side, but I believe it's worth the investment.
Ligia R.
If you are looking for a product that works efficiently but do not want a product with an aroma. Then this your product. I love skincare products without aroma due to sensitive skin. It is affordable but does not come with a lot of product. You really are paying for what you expect from the product.
Kamielle S.
Using this on my skin as of recently and it is a very gentle exfoliant. This was recommended by my esthetician because of my problematic skin and is starting to make a difference in the texture of my skin. When I run out of my sample, I will be purchasing.
Megan W.
I got this in a trial size and enjoyed it. The feeling after is clean without residue. I really prefer another cleanser so I'm biased. I would use again but not first choice.
Leah D.
Mitchell, IN
Love love love this!!! It made my face feel silky smooth, I will definitely be buying this again. I have recommended this to several friends who have also fallen in love with it.
Tereysa L.
Nashville, TN
Favorite face scrub. Hardly any scent and it's soft and gentle. Easy to wipe off and doesn't leave any particles behind. My skin really looks brighter after each use.
Tasha C.
Love this product. I have dry skin with oily spots. I use this every night. I wake up with a nice glowing complexion. Would highly recommend.
Jennifer A.
Peabody , MA
I love dermalogica. Their cleansing gel is a staple in my routine. My face feels clean, tighter and smoother. Love all their gift sets.