BY DERMALOGICA

• Does this work on people with acne?2 Answers
  • Does this REALLY work? I've tried so many cleansers that ...2 Answers
Megan S.
Leesburg, VA
I've been using this #face wash for almost a year and I've noticed a huge improvement in my skin. It's a good price, about $18.00 on Amazon and it is a large bottle.
Whitney F.
Eagan, MN
I used this product a few years ago and was so excited to use it. However, after two weeks of use I began to break out more than I had before. It did a decent job of taking my makeup off, but my skin did not have a good reaction to this product.
Shennah M.
This cleanser was a life changer for me! I had less breakouts, and it could take off about 95% of my makeup. My face felt fresh and a lot smoothr after using this cleanser.
Gail F.
Fayette city
This product seems like it is very good. I only had a small bit of the product to try. Was hoping to try at least 2 weeks worth to see the benefits
Michael H.
Lafayette, IN
Perfect face wash to keep face clean and clear. Leaves face very soft and fresh
It's cost efficient perfect for people with oily skin
Tracey S.
Clairton, PA
light and makes face feel clean smoother and moisturized.  Expensive but worth the price. I would use this product again
Jasmin C.
Haverhill
After one use made my skin feel good. Saw results in my acne. The scrub was kind of harsh on my skin and made it burn temporarily
Meshelle R.
Zeeland
Love this! Great for acne. I definitely saw a difference when using this face wash. I recommend for teens and young adults!
Amber K.
Montgomery , TX
Great go to daily wash. Really great smell, feels clean and washes off makeup well. Wish the packaging was bigger.
André C.
2785 Frederick Douglass Blvd 2D
Good product, good quality, always exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend to all, will not regret it!
Allana T.
Does this REALLY work? I've tried so many cleansers that say they get rid of acne, and although they don't make it worse, I see no major improvements. However, I've heard a great deal about this wash and might have to give it a try, if you guys think it's worth it...
saffia A.
UNITED KINGDOM
Does this work on people with acne?