Add a Photo

By DERMALOGICA
Madason B.
Madason B.
Ridgefield, WA

I use it to take my makeup off every single night, leaves my skin feeling super clean and very soft. I have a few break outs I get every once in awhile in the same spots, and I haven't been getting them since I started using this face wash and this brand! WORTH THE MONEY! GOOD for teenage skin.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Forest, VA

This product has a nice light feel, but was a tad bit harsh on my sensitive skin. Unfortunately, the cleanser dried my face out entirely too much causing my skin to flake off. No moisturizer could fix it, so I had to change to a different, more gentle facial cleanser.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Luckey, OH

I used this product a few years ago and was so excited to use it. However, after two weeks of use I began to break out more than I had before. It did a decent job of taking my makeup off, but my skin did not have a good reaction to this product.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Leesburg, VA

I've been using this #face wash for almost a year and I've noticed a huge improvement in my skin. It's a good price, about $18.00 on Amazon and it is a large bottle.
Shennah M.
Shennah M.

This cleanser was a life changer for me! I had less breakouts, and it could take off about 95% of my makeup. My face felt fresh and a lot smoothr after using this cleanser.
Allana T.
Allana T.

Does this REALLY work? I've tried so many cleansers that say they get rid of acne, and although they don't make it worse, I see no major improvements. However, I've heard a great deal about this wash and might have to give it a try, if you guys think it's worth it...
saffia A.
saffia A.
UNITED KINGDOM

Does this work on people with acne?

Join Now