Add a Photo

By DERMALOGICA
Madason B.
Madason B.
Ridgefield, WA
I use it to take my makeup off every single night, leaves my skin feeling super clean and very soft. I have a few break outs I get every once in awhile in the same spots, and I haven't been getting them since I started using this face wash and this brand! WORTH THE MONEY! GOOD for teenage skin.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Forest, VA
Nov. 2, 2016, 4:09 p.m.
Review for: Clean Start Wash Off 6 oz
This product has a nice light feel, but was a tad bit harsh on my sensitive skin. Unfortunately, the cleanser dried my face out entirely too much causing my skin to flake off. No moisturizer could fix it, so I had to change to a different, more gentle facial cleanser.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Leesburg, VA
I've been using this #face wash for almost a year and I've noticed a huge improvement in my skin. It's a good price, about $18.00 on Amazon and it is a large bottle.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Saint Paul, MN
I used this product a few years ago and was so excited to use it. However, after two weeks of use I began to break out more than I had before. It did a decent job of taking my makeup off, but my skin did not have a good reaction to this product.
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Pittsburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 21, 2017, 10:16 a.m.
Review for: Clean Start Wash Off 6 oz
light and makes face feel clean smoother and moisturized.  Expensive but worth the price. I would use this product again
Shennah M.
Shennah M.
This cleanser was a life changer for me! I had less breakouts, and it could take off about 95% of my makeup. My face felt fresh and a lot smoothr after using this cleanser.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
June 19, 2017, 11:08 p.m.
Review for: Clean Start Wash Off 6 oz
This is my day to day face wash. It is targeted to teens but I am 21 and it works perfectly for my skin! It does a really good job of cleaning by skin without drying it out! I love it and it isn't too pricey! Would definitely purchase again :)
saffia A.
saffia A.
UNITED KINGDOM
Does this work on people with acne?
Allana T.
Allana T.
Chicago , IL
Does this REALLY work? I've tried so many cleansers that say they get rid of acne, and although they don't make it worse, I see no major improvements. However, I've heard a great deal about this wash and might have to give it a try, if you guys think it's worth it...