BY DERMALOGICA

• Does this work on people with acne?2 Answers
  • Does this REALLY work? I've tried so many cleansers that say they g...2 Answers
Emily W.
Emily W.
Forest, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has a nice light feel, but was a tad bit harsh on my sensitive skin. Unfortunately, the cleanser dried my face out entirely too much causing my skin to flake off. No moisturizer could fix it, so I had to change to a different, more gentle facial cleanser.
Lori D.
Lori D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
 Wow! I love this product! Very gentle on the skin but it really gets the job done! Sometimes I put on way way way too much make up and I need a good cleanser to get off, LOL! I would highly recommend this product to anyone. Whether you need to get off  Way too much make up or just clean the day away!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Dubuque, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works really well for me acne and rosacea. I bought it at ulta after it being recommended by The person doing my facial it comes in a nice sturdy container and lasts a long time.
Angelina L.
Angelina L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot say enough good things about this product. I used it one time & noticed an immediate improvement in my skin. I am an esthetics student and we use the entire dermalogica line. I love all of it.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Eagan , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product a few years ago and was so excited to use it. However, after two weeks of use I began to break out more than I had before. It did a decent job of taking my makeup off, but my skin did not have a good reaction to this product.
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Clairton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
light and makes face feel clean smoother and moisturized.  Expensive but worth the price. I would use this product again
Madason B.
Madason B.
Ridgefield, WA
I use it to take my makeup off every single night, leaves my skin feeling super clean and very soft. I have a few break outs I get every once in awhile in the same spots, and I haven't been getting them since I started using this face wash and this brand! WORTH THE MONEY! GOOD for teenage skin.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Leesburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this #face wash for almost a year and I've noticed a huge improvement in my skin. It's a good price, about $18.00 on Amazon and it is a large bottle.
kasey o.
kasey o.
Oakley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would never not use this before I put on my make up again. It makes your face feel so clean and new.
Shennah M.
Shennah M.
This cleanser was a life changer for me! I had less breakouts, and it could take off about 95% of my makeup. My face felt fresh and a lot smoothr after using this cleanser.
saffia A.
saffia A.
UNITED KINGDOM
Does this work on people with acne?
Allana T.
Allana T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this REALLY work? I've tried so many cleansers that say they get rid of acne, and although they don't make it worse, I see no major improvements. However, I've heard a great deal about this wash and might have to give it a try, if you guys think it's worth it...