BY DERMALOGICA

Shield, smooth, shine. Apply and shine! This super-smoothing, shine-inducing lip shield moisturizes and conditions to deliver your softest lips proving a smart mouth isn t a bad thing. Supplies the perfect amount of shine without stickiness. Vitamin E, cocoa Seed Butter and Shea Butter ensure a super soft pucker. Your skin deserves the good stuff, which is why Dermalogica don't put artificial fragrances, dyes or mineral oils in the products. They also don't test on animals. Directions: Use Dermalogica Clean Start Smart Mouth Lip Shine as needed. Net Weight: 0.3 oz. / 10 ml see more...

Mario B.
Garland
This is my favorite lip balm aside from kiehls . I love using it since it gives me the glossy beautiful natural shine from within that i look for in a lip balm and it makes my lips soft afterwards! So I recommend
Rozy A.
Stanton, CA
Hi guys, this is such a waste of money because it doesn't do anything to my lips is the same as the one you buy it from dollar store, sorry to say that but for me this product is fail.Ā
Lizet R.
Kennewick
Definitely love this lip balm. I used many time for my skin care routine. Beautiful packaging. Definitely should give it a try
Leanza M.
Fresno, CA
This is really pretty On looks natural and glossy! Makes your lips look plump without much!
Nikki A.
Apopka, FL
This makes my lips feel moisturized and plump it's great when they are feeling chapped.
Millie S.
Melbourne
I did not like this product at all. I don't have overly dry lips but it did nothing. It was very sticky and when I removed it my lips didn't feel softer and moisturised at all. I wasn't happy with the price and the usally quality of this brand as normally I am a fan of their products.
Hamide C.
Stockholm
This I got because on of my friends talked much about it, but for my disappointment it did not work for my. In my opinion it worked as a regular and cheap lip balm that you can find in any store. It just gave a little shine but disappeard after some hours trough out the day.
Uso TambƩm Pra Dar Uma Boa Clareada Na Minha Pele... Uso TambƩm Outros Kits Da Mesma Marca .... Q Sempre Resolvem.