BY DERMALOGICA

A versatile treatment combining mask & scrub-Formulated with purifying bentonite & kaolin clays- Helps draw out dirt excess oil & deeply purify skin-Eliminates shine & prevents breakouts-Contains silica to peel off dead pore blocking skin cells-Blended with menthol to cool pacify & relieve skin-Unveils a sleeker clarified & more radiant complexion Product Line: Dermalogica - Clean Start - CleanserProduct Size: 75ml/2.5oz see more...

Haleigh O.
Haleigh O.
Plattsburg, MO
I wasn't too sure about this at first, but I will definitely be purchasing it again. It cools your face as a mask first, then exfoliates as a scrub. I would recommend even if you have combo skin.
liz d.
liz d.
Plymouth, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot say enough about how soft your face will feel after using this product. I received it as a sample in a Birch box  but once i run out i will be buying again. It can be too harsh if you use it too often so i only use it about once or twice a week. I recommend it to people suffering from deep acne that just doesn't seem to want to pull out of your skin
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Newfield, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the whole clean start kit and definitely enjoyed using it out of all of them I would have to say my favorite is the spot treatment pen definitely great products and very effective.
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Gaylord, MI
This is a great line of skin care items. it isn't to drying or rough for your face. it does a great job of keeping your face clean and clear!
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
Visalia, CA
Dermalogica is a product that I always reach for when purchasing facial products. It's a gentle formula and has improved my skin tone.
Ruzanna M.
Ruzanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked it. The scent was refreshing. And the beads weren't so harsh.
Kia W.
Kia W.
This product that such an amazing job of starting off your day or getting the day off of your face
Shennah M.
Shennah M.
I absolutely loved this exfoliator. It was one of the few products that actually made me have a 'clean feeling' after washing it off. My face felt so fresh and rejuvenated and it really helped with my breakouts on my T-zone.
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Collinsville, AL
Love this product and brand! It helps with acne so much. Wonderful for all skin
Jordanna C.
Jordanna C.
Mirfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I initially stole this product from my grandma (she buys only the best) after trying it out when I stayed over for a couple of nights. I was absolutely amazed! I couldn't believe it, my skin felt amazing and it didn't hurt like many other exfoliating scrubs that I've tried did! I felt the results for days before I had to re-do it. The product lasted me ages before I had to go out and buy one which I still use today!