Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Rachel T.Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Naima Z.

BY DERMALOGICA

Jane K.
Jane K.
Millersburg, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently came off of the depo (birth control) after 5 years and my skin has been just horrible! I've never really had acne besides a pimple here and there and I didn't quite know where to start, so I purchased this. After one use I saw immediate results, it was drying out the acne I had and they were going away. Only problem was with continued use it kind of stopped working and my acne got worse. Onto the next skincare regiment!
mk M.
mk M.
Chester Springs
My dermatologist recommended this kit to me when I first started developing acne. It worked so well and I continued using it for years! The price is a bit out of my budget (part of the reason I stopped) and while this worked very well for me before, I think it is best to be used by younger teens and even pre-teens going through puberty.
juliet /.
juliet /.
Berkeley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For those of you who have or are teenagers and don't have access to a dermatologist, I HIGHLY suggest trying this skin regimen.  I used this as a teenager before going on entirely prescribed face products and saw very similar results.  My favorite products are the foaming wash, toner, overnight treatment, moisturizer, and emergency spot treatment.  Great for oily/acne prone teenage skin!
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
This set is great for pre-teens or teenagers just getting into cleaning their face, or even adults who are looking for an easy way to start a skincare regimen. Everything is clearly marked with instructions and it includes everything you need. Make sure to get all of the product off your face when initially washing, because depending on your skin type, leaving it on WILL cause a breakout.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything in this kit leaves your skin feeling fantastic. The matte moisturizer is my favorite product that they make. I've had problematic skin my whole life and this product line soothes my irritated face. It's costly, but well worth it and I would recommend this to anyone.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
League City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great kit for when you are first starting to pay attention to skincare, gives you a solid foundation to build on what works for your skin.
Janyelle M.
Janyelle M.
Bauru
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa linha e maravilhosa, tem uma qualidade excelente incomparável, muito boa, recomendo podem usar..
Allyson L.
Allyson L.
I bought this a few years ago and it was expensive.I found it to be extremely disappointing.I bought it online.It definitely did not meet my expectations.I would not buy it again, nor recommend it to others.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sparks
I received this set as a gift. I did find that using everything in sequence gave me dry, too tight feeling skin, so I followed a modified regimen. Overall, I had good results, even after modifying my usage and would purchase this for myself or as a gift.
Toni U.
Toni U.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eh, not a big fan. I bought it on Amazon but I don't really use it anymore- it doesn't compare to my other skin care products