Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Rachel T.Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Naima Z.

BY DERMALOGICA

Alicia B.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for teens to use for acne, I'd pick one of the acne treatments from the line though vs using them all together - love the cooling masque! Feels amazing on!
Victoria A.
Oakley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this stuff. This was the first skin care that I had ever used. I think I began using this around 11 or 13. I would reccomend for anyone between 10 and 25.
Angela C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this kit!  I don't have a ton of acne, but I do get breakouts here and there.  This kit made my face so clear!  It is a little drying, so I recommend using the moisturizer that comes with the kit!
Kenia P.
THIS PRODUCT IS INCREDIBLE!, when i first brought them i wasn't sure they would work, but once i used them my skin started to get clean and softer, so yeah, i approved.🔥💕
Jessi T.
Peru, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was great for my skin and my teens new found acne!! The smell is pleasant, it didnt leave my skin feeling sticky after rinsing off and after 2 weels my face looked so much better!
Rhina F.
Doral, FL
Clean Start by Dermalogica Oil Clearing Matte Moisturizer spf 15
I have oily skin so believe me I was excited to try this moisturizer. And having SPF included means one less layer in the morning. I love a time saving product. It smells like licorice to me. It is easy to apply too much, so I try to use it in moderation so I don't end up oily. I'm not a teen, which I believe is the target audience. But I still like the product. I would not label it as amazing, but I'm going to keep using it and see how my skin reacts over time.
Katherine R.
Great size and price from ulta to sample the products before buying the full size bottle. Nice to see how your face reacts to the product first. A bit pricey but worth it to me personally
Daisy F.
Lakewood
Loved it , does the job for someone who has oily skin. very good for amount it bring and the price is good. definitely would recommend this to another friend.
jen d.
it's great for breakouts and sensitive skin. i cantget past how amazing they all smell. the packaging is beautiful and you definitely get what you pay for
Sara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This key got me hooked on dermalogica!! This is my go to stuff! I get once a month facials and she uses dermalogica and I won't use other stuff but this!