Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Rachel T.Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Naima Z.

BY DERMALOGICA

Daisy F.
Daisy F.
Lakewood
Loved it , does the job for someone who has oily skin. very good for amount it bring and the price is good. definitely would recommend this to another friend.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this kit!  I don't have a ton of acne, but I do get breakouts here and there.  This kit made my face so clear!  It is a little drying, so I recommend using the moisturizer that comes with the kit!
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products drastically changed my skin. I have acne prone skin and this keeps the acne away! I can't even count how many times I have purchased these products! This is my holy grail face wash!!
Kenia P.
Kenia P.
THIS PRODUCT IS INCREDIBLE!, when i first brought them i wasn't sure they would work, but once i used them my skin started to get clean and softer, so yeah, i approved.🔥💕
Jessi T.
Jessi T.
Peru, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was great for my skin and my teens new found acne!! The smell is pleasant, it didnt leave my skin feeling sticky after rinsing off and after 2 weels my face looked so much better!
Aniyah H.
Aniyah H.
Macon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leaves my skin feeling soft and shiny. It is not oily , and I adore that . I do not like oily products that do not leave my skin feeling the way I would like it to feel.
Linda T.
Linda T.
Groveland , FL
My friend has bad acne and recommended this as a great cleanser. It was very effective and cleared my face a lot. It gentle to the skin as well.
Luz M.
Luz M.
Port Hueneme, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't really impressed with the product. I think i might need more to see if I like it. It was my first time using it. It was okay i guess.
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend anything from Dermalogica. I love that this kit is travel size and I can take it on the go and keep my face clean and exfoliated!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Melrose, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the brand, and the products. They kept my skin clean and clear! It was not heavy and kept the congestion down. This was a good product!