Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Naima Z.Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Rachel T.

BY DERMALOGICA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Christina L.
ventura, CA
Dermalogica has some good products, they are not super great and with the cost of these products it just doesn't make sense to me. I like the stuff but not worth the price
Arianna V.
Tampa, FL
I got some of these products in my ipsy bag and really enjoyed them. They smell good and make my skin feel good. I have trouble with acne and I felt that this really helped with it. I would buy a full size of this product.
Hayley P.
I LOVE this kit. It has everything you need for any kind of day. It's gentle and smooth. Definitely not like your typical harsh exfoliators, but definitely effective!
Amaiya P.
This helps get rid of acne. This helps acne to stay away. Your skin won't get addicted to this. I suggest this for any one who needs help getting rid of all the acne
Natalie J.
Palm Desert, CA
This product has saved my life so many times oh my goodness lol! This does work, not like other products, and you can see and feel the difference after trying this product!
Iris M.
Very good product. Worth all the money. Its unscented so great for anyone with skin sensitivities. This was a product recommended by my dermatologist so the quality is defintely there.
Carrie K.
These products are great! I was gifted this set and I had very good results with it. I'm not sure the price because it was a gift. I would recommend this product.
Victoria A.
Oakley, CA
I LOVE this stuff. This was the first skin care that I had ever used. I think I began using this around 11 or 13. I would reccomend for anyone between 10 and 25.
Alicia B.
Killeen, TX
Great for teens to use for acne, I'd pick one of the acne treatments from the line though vs using them all together - love the cooling masque! Feels amazing on!
Angela C.
I LOVE this kit!  I don't have a ton of acne, but I do get breakouts here and there.  This kit made my face so clear!  It is a little drying, so I recommend using the moisturizer that comes with the kit!