Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Naima Z.Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Rachel T.

BY DERMALOGICA

Courtney D.
The best of the best!! This is always a favorite of mine. The product keeps my skin so soft. It looks so pretty when I use it. It is long lasting and comes in great packaging. Highly recommend! I've been a user of this brand for years and I'll always come back to it!
Elizabeth D.
1125 broad st Newark mj
Omg !!! This is amazing tuff dry sensitive skin ??? This will be great for you I deff recommend this for you !!!! I love it I use this as my daily routine so I deff think you will love this great for sensitive skin !!!! I love it deff should try it out .. I love it !!
Starr W.
Pittsburgh
Heaven Sent for my very sensitive skin! I will always refer to this brand for breakouts. You can get it a your local Walmart. Very Satisfied Customer. The cost is reasonable. Why not invest in you. I will buy more when I run out. So I tell everyone about this brand.
kate p.
This is one of my favorite high end fash wash system! It's on the expansive side but totally worth it in my opinion. This kit doesn't cost much, totally try it out if you can find this set!!!
Lindsey T.
Kenner, LA
This clean start kit is so wonderful I have been using it in myBeauty routine for the past six months. That is a great value added it really is not too expensive it's very affordable. There's not much room for improvement because I think at this product is so great and the results are amazing.
Shelby D.
Black Mtn, NC
Love the packaging because I was able to try many products at once. Not my favorite skincare brand though, just from this package. Cleanser is good but seems a little pricey for what it is.
Jess L.
Fairfield , OH
This was a great start to clean and clear skin! I was a first time
User but now I will be a repeat, I purchased this product at ulta! Super cute eye catching package, I will the size by ounce was a little more though
Ashley O.
Ontario
Dermalogica is a heaven sent for anybody with acne prone skin! I highly suggest trying any of their acne related sets and seeing for yourself the amazing results they produce! I thought I would suffer with acne forever but it only took 2 weeks on this product to clear up my face completely! Love it!
Jamie O.
Roanoke, VA
Due to combination skin I have tried everything and although I did not continue to use these products bc of cost at the time, they are highly effective without drying out your skin
Peyton C.
Dalton
This product just kind of maintained my skin instead of making it any better. I have used many products by dermologica and they all seem to do this. Just my opinion and probably works great for other people