Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Naima Z.Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Rachel T.

Rachel S.
North Augusta, SC
Good products that helped acne stay calm! There is a good bit of fragrance in them I didn't like. But they are still so soothing and I absolutely love the packaging. I bought two kits, so it's definitely an option if you have acne prone skin!
Alexa S.
Rancho Murieta, CA
Dermalogicas products are very effective. I like the daily treatment to put on before going out for my day. The cleanser is very light and your skin feels soft and refreshed after using. I think my skin type adjusts to products but I'll go back to using soon.
Ryan M.
I love the size and ease when traveling. It seems to help keep my skin clear. I love the toner spray bottle. I'll probably purchase again when I run out. But only if it is on sale like it was the first time I bought it.
Alicia R.
Easy to use, great color coding for those of us "NOT-SO FRIENDLY" morning folks! Never been an easier way to ruin the day by starting it with Toner instead of pre-wash! Lawd, bless the hands, minds and eyes begins these bottles! Definitely a must buy now!
Phoebe W.
Tempe, AZ
Love this kit! Makes your skin a little dry and causes some blemishes at first but when you get into a routine it clears up and leaves your skin feeling great! It's fairly gentle! Would definitely recommend!
Morgan L.
This is such a great kit if you want to get your toes wet in Dermalogica! It's a full daily routine and it's so gentle! It makes your skin feel like new! I used it when I was younger and one thing I loved was that they don't test on animals.
Tania M.
Houston , TX
I loved this it worked amazing on my skin and help me get rid of so much acne but after a while my skin got used to it I had to try some thing new but I do have cystic acne so it's always changing for me
Leona S.
Fortuna , CA
about a year ago I moved to a different climate my skin completely freaked out I started breaking out everywhere! This is the only product that keeps the pimples away, nothing else is strong enough!
Olivia B.
These products drastically changed my skin. I have acne prone skin and this keeps the acne away! I can't even count how many times I have purchased these products! This is my holy grail face wash!!
Elizabeth D.
1125 broad st Newark mj
Omg !!! This is amazing tuff dry sensitive skin ??? This will be great for you I deff recommend this for you !!!! I love it I use this as my daily routine so I deff think you will love this great for sensitive skin !!!! I love it deff should try it out .. I love it !!