Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Naima Z.Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Rachel T.

BY DERMALOGICA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jennifer K.
Lenexa, KS
Love this amazing kit! It leaves my skin feeling so great! It's gentle on my sensitive skin, leaves me without oily skin, and has amazing results with acne. I haven't been able to find anything better and would recommend this set to everyone that I know!
Xena C.
I gave it three stars only because I like the hydrating mask. I was kind of disappointed. It just didn't live up to what I needed and I started breaking out more. I wouldn't buy the whole thing again but maybe the mask. It's a little to harsh for me.
Toni S.
I bought this as a trial for acne. This product worked well to clear the skin and keep away any additional breakouts. I purchased it at Ulta because it was a package. It was my first time trying Dermalogica products. It was fine. I can't complain.
Alicia C.
Woodbury, CT
My favorite kit to keep on hand for when I want a nice clean fresh face. It works great and smells good too. It is nice and gentle on my skin and doesn't make me break out. It definitely meets my expectations when it comes to clear skin treatments.
Taylor K.
THE most amazing cleansers I have ever tried it cleared me up almost immediately & I have never been so pleased with my results Clean Start by Dermalogica Skincare Kit I had my lil brother try it & he has never loved anything else more
Stephanie F.
Smyrna, GA
I work for a school that sells dermalogica and this is our top selling product. We often get younger teens that are just starting a skin care regimen. This product is so great and gentle for younger teens. I personally think this kit is a home run. Great price value. Great if you want to try it out and see how it works with your skin before investing into the full size and also perfect for traveling!
Deja S.
It came with everything you need for every step of your skin care routine. Some of the products worked nicely with my skin, the toner irritated my skin a little bit and the moisturizer made it me a tad bit oily. All of the other products were good.
V Chor P.
Love it!!! It's great for the money, you get to try the kit, and it has made my skin looked, and feel great! I'm very impressed with this product.! I will continue to use it, and purchase their full size products. Recommend to others as well.
Laura M.
Davenport, FL
I buy this for my 14 year old son.  It cleared his breakouts in a few days.  The overnight treatment tends to leave a reddish discoloration on his face for a few days so he doesn't use that one very often but the rest of the line is excellent.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
I bought the whole kit because i didnt want to miss on anything! I really like how it has worked on my skin! I have pretty dry skin and this has helped me keep moisture trough out the day! I will definitely be buying it again.