Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Naima Z.Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Rachel T.

BY DERMALOGICA

Cindy C.
Toppenish
I went to ulta and an esthetician recommended one of these to me. It didn't do for me everything the esthetician said it would, but I noticed a big change on acne scars. Marks that before looked very red n inflamed now looked less visible and with no inflammation.
Tanya R.
Mountain View, CA
Someone told this clean start kit is a cheaper version of MediBac Clearing Adult Acne Kit. They just try to target teenagers who have acne. Anyway, I tried both its too mild for me as they contain salicylic acid 0.5% . If you dont have severe or cystic acne like me,they will work great.
Laura F.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have a weird skin type, some thing work some things don't. So far i haven't seen a difference. Hopefully it'll start working and I can see some results but nothing just yet. First time user though. And I'll buy it again ONLY if it works. My mom loves it tho!
Giavonni F.
Missouri city , TX
I love this starter kit, it's awesome for someone who wants to try and see if this line is a good fit. I was surprisingly gentle and definitely met all of my expectations. The packaging is clean and minimal. I would definitely recommend this to all my friends.
Natalie G.
Goldsboro, NC
Loved the entire kit! Helped tons with my high school acne. Dermalogica is one of the brands I can swear by and always run back to. The products are gentle and fresh and some smell like fruit loops 😊 Definitely something I'd recommend! Love the brand as whole.
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
This is a pretty good line! being an esthetician I'm always trying new skin lines to further my education when I'm working with clients. I've heard many great things about this line and after using it, I would definitely recommend it to other for them to use..
Nelli C.
Lodi, CA
I wanted to try this products but didnt want to break my wallet. so i purchase the clean start kit. The dermalogica has done wonders to my skin. it has cleared my skin from all those breakouts and making my skin very healthy and not dry and looking healthy.
Nicola B.
San Diego, CA
This is a good product and I would only recommend it so you can see what would work best for your skin but I was unable to find a product that suited me. This brand is great and has a wide variety of products to find what suits your skin and lifestyle best.
Ashley H.
Sparks
I received this set as a gift. I did find that using everything in sequence gave me dry, too tight feeling skin, so I followed a modified regimen. Overall, I had good results, even after modifying my usage and would purchase this for myself or as a gift.
Jennifer K.
Lenexa, KS
Love this amazing kit! It leaves my skin feeling so great! It's gentle on my sensitive skin, leaves me without oily skin, and has amazing results with acne. I haven't been able to find anything better and would recommend this set to everyone that I know!