Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Naima Z.Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Rachel T.

Katy K.
I wouldn't buy this product again. The samples are small and arent all that usable do you end u having products being shoved to the back of your draw. The packaging isn't cute and it smells medical
Lauren R.
This is a really great starter kit to help clear up your skin. Using it day and night everyday really helped my breakouts and helped control my oil. I bought it online as I saw other reviews saying it was great and I was not disappointed. I would 100% buy again
Naima Z.
Dubai, NA
I received this travel pack recently and am yet to use it! So far I love the packaging and have heard rave reviews about the products. Can't wait to see the results.
Charlotte s.
This is brilliant kit for those just trying out the products especially if your wanting a head start in taming the wrinkles I bought mine from my local Beautition
Allyson L.
I bought this a few years ago and it was expensive.I found it to be extremely disappointing.I bought it online.It definitely did not meet my expectations.I would not buy it again, nor recommend it to others.
Emma C.
Amazing products especially the matte moisturiser, good indeed makeup. Good for oily skin and skin that's like me in air con all day. Good under makeup
Cheyenne M.
Love these products! I highly recommend them to people that have a sensitive skin type. My skin is oily and dry in places. This collection helped me to clear out my acne.
Lauren R.
The small sizes of this kit make it ideal for travel. All the products work as described and leave my skin clear and fresh looking. It's good value for money.
Ingvil I.
I think this set is incredible! It really cleaned out my skin and smells soooo good. It helped me with dirty skin and made my skin look super healthy and nice.
Maria E.
Tenho a pele super oleosa ate que um dia minha mae viu essa marca e acho interresante compramos e minha pele e rosto de bebe super macia e adeus acnes