Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Naima Z.Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Rachel T.

BY DERMALOGICA

Keshia S.
I was recommended this product by a sales woman in ulta. I have combination skin and acne is a huge problem for me. This product did a good job with making my skin feel refreshed but the acne problem (which is why she recommended the product) was not alleviated. If you want a product that makes your skin feel refreshed and soft then this is for you.
Ingrid R.
I believe I received this kit as a gift from a aunt whom I had mentioned I was struggling from very damaged skin. I used this daily, morning & night, I made it a routine. I really started to see results about 3 weeks into the routine but it was totally worth it! My skin now rarely breaks out and when I do, the breakouts are gone in a day!
Lily C.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I LOVE THIS SET!!! This is the set that my demonologist recommended me to use l and it works well. This pack consist of sunscreen for the morning so I will always have sun protection and at night the night cream is moisturizing and oil control so my skin will not feel greasy at all. And my face did have changes after weeks of usage.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I feel like this didn't do much for my skin but it also didn't do nothing.  Just a very "meh" product for me.  If I hadn't gotten it for half off during Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty, I would have returned it for a refund.  The sample sizes are also pretty small and you can't get much use out of them, no more than 3 uses maximum on some!
Sophie M.
This set is great for pre-teens or teenagers just getting into cleaning their face, or even adults who are looking for an easy way to start a skincare regimen. Everything is clearly marked with instructions and it includes everything you need. Make sure to get all of the product off your face when initially washing, because depending on your skin type, leaving it on WILL cause a breakout.
Mahshad A.
This is literally my skin care routine!!! After just 6 weeks of applying the face wash, toner and then the night cream, my acne was completely gone!! Completely gentle on the skin and the price is perfect!!! Already went through three rounds of this and am continuing to buy them!!! Recommend to anyone who struggles with acne!
Rebeca S.
Pretty good kit for people who suffer with acne. It gave my skin a nice feel and encouraged myself to stick to the regimen as directed. For the price and components, its a great steal. The packaging was nice and compact and is great for someone who wants to try out a little something new without taking the full plunge on full sized products.
Allison L.
Arlington, VA
I had a fantastic experience with this product. After a few days use I noticed a difference in my skin, it felt softer, the redness from acne was lessening and overall a change from before. I would probably purchase again on Amazon or somewhere with a discount, the standard price for one full/regular size bottle is more than I can afford to spend to get the entire set.
Nelson B.
My favorite is the blue matte moisturizer. The daily matte moisturizer is great for before makeup or in the morning to help control oil. And I use the pink bottle for a moisturizer in the night. That's really hydrating and itKs pretty strong. I like it. It definitely feels like a rejuvenating night moisturizer.
Alice D.
i purchased this product to treat my acne. I have minor acne and I felt it was the overnight clearing gel was effective. The price is on the expensive side but I would recommend it for someone struggling with acne. I like everything in the kit maybe except the mattifying lotion because it feels a bit greasy.