Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Naima Z.Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Rachel T.

BY DERMALOGICA

Live
Love this products, they have helped me with acne❤️ It is gentle on my skin, IT is a little bit expensive but worth the price! It is a really good product and a nice packaging.
Amanda T.
These creams are very moisturizing, leaves the skin looking and feeling bright, smooth and fresh. A very high quality cream. Product is expensive but worth it. Durable packaging, will definitely purchase again.
Shauna R.
antrim
I love these products, I use the foaming wash everyday and it decreases the amount of breakouts on my face and it has lasted just under a year of using day and night not to mention the day time cream and night time cream, wow their all amazing
Arianna G.
Valencia
Es necesario cuando tienes una piel grasa, como la mía. No es un producto taaaaaaaaaaan costoso, pero tampoco es completamente económico. Tiene una buena fórmula y ayuda bastante para la grasa de mi cara.
Terryn H.
Great to test out all of these products in the one pack, allowed me to choose what's best for me. Met my expectations, all products do what they say they will do. Nice clean packaging design.
Tea M.
Very gentle for the skin. It even removes even waterproof makeup. Very nice smell. I have sensitive skin, but I haven't had any reaction to these products. I certainly recommend it everyone.
Matea Z.
This is basicly everything you need for clean skin. My friend uses it litterly all the time and she loves it. I steal some from her every once in a while lol and I adore it. Great product.
MUDITA N.
New Delhi
It's a great beauty brand to rely  upon . The cleansing kit is one ofor the great products from the brand that I have come across . It does what it claims and is great for the price .
Amelia R.
Great product, nice smell. Left skin feeling soft and supple. Good price and doesn't break the bank. Bought this over and over again because it's such a good routine for clear skin. Always recommend to my friends. Perfect for before applying makeup
Rachel G.
Scotland
I got given this from my local salon to try out and all the stuff was equally as good. Made my skin feel very smooth and fresh after use. Would recommend this kit to try it out