Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Naima Z.Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Rachel T.

BY DERMALOGICA

Hannah H.
Bognor regis
Absolutely fabulous!! If you don't know much about skincare then this is the perfect starting point, and leaves your skin feeling so fresh. It's so gentle and also improves your skin so much, I had many spots and blemishes before I used this!
Chelsey-Lois B.
Uxbridge, England
This kit has saved my skin. All the products paired together make an easy skin care routine and it definitely helps with problem skin and those pesky spots that turn up at the wrong time. Its a trusty product that I will always go back to.
Lucy D.
I like this kit for daily use. It does cleanse my face well .. But after I use it I feel like there is so many chemicals on my face , I think one moisturiser is enough a day after facial foam wash ,without having 4 different products on your face. I do not feel like it has gotten rid of any of my spots or even decreased them! I would only recommend this product for pretty normal skin.
lucy g.
A lot of money for not a huge amount of results. It's great to have a full kit but you will go through it in a couple of weeks which for me is just not with it as your left thinking you must buy *all* of the products included! X
clara g.
My mum got me this kit and i already have quite clear skin with not many breakouts BUT THIS KIT CHANGED MY LIFE! my skin has gotten so fresh and dewy and i always get complimented on it now, I've actually started caring about my skincare regime because of this product. not sure how it would effect someone with breakouts but for clear skin it makes it so much better.
Maria Paula C.
Protects me from the sun almost every day I use it before makeup and I love it is in my skin care essentials the brand is excellent and this product brings a pleasant and tasteful smell I can really use it and recommend it a lot like like jajajaja forever
Najla A.
sharjah
The whole line aimed at teens was very desapointing, the bright colors on the packaging are more aimed to kids rather then teens in my opinion. And if you have dry skin with acne this will not work for you, but I can see how the system is helpful to teach young teens to get started with a skin care routine.
Niamh S.
Even after the first use when I tried this in a salon I could both physically and visibly see a difference in my skin. All excess sebum was absorbed along with any dry patches being taken away, skin felt refreshed and new.
Julia W.
Winnipeg
This product is amazing. I have repurchased 3 times already. Cleanser really helps to melt off makeup for easy removal. I have even tested it on waterproof mascara and it gentle removed it all without having to scrub my skin. It leaves no film and washed off easily leaving skin feeling extra clean
Live
Love this products, they have helped me with acne❤️ It is gentle on my skin, IT is a little bit expensive but worth the price! It is a really good product and a nice packaging.