Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Naima Z.Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Rachel T.

BY DERMALOGICA

Evie R.
This kit is more suited for someone with oily skin and someone that gets many breakouts not someone with really bad acne. Some products within the kit were really soothing and helped reduce spots. However, other products did not do the same. So irritated my skin and caused more spots
libby a.
I do not recommend this product at all! I used it for a few months and it did nothing to my skin at all. I was looking for a fix for my acne but it's pointless. Especially for being so pricey! There are many drugstore products that are cheaper and actually work. I would not buy it again. The reason I gave it two stars was because the packaging is simple which I like and the instructions to use it are clear but the products themselves are rubbish.
Megan P.
I used this start kit as I began to expand on the skin care which had been recommended. I am so glad I tried it because after using it, my skin felt more fresh than it had ever been. The product was so gentle on the skin and I would 100% recommend this product to other people.
Tyler B.
Exeter & London
I bought this set while at the airport as I wanted to try out the brand. I ended up loving all the products, they really cleared up my skin without being to harsh. I now buy the set everytime I'm off on holiday as they're the perfect size to take away on any trip!
Caitlin R.
Glasgow
This is a very egecat Jung product as the products look similar with different colours of writing. I was very pleased with these products as I feel that it made a bug difference to my skin as I usually have a lot of spots but these products have helped  lead my skin
Megan H.
BT70 1UH
Love this product, made such a difference to my skin that I noticed within having it for only a week! Definitely worth the price although it was my first time using it I cannot reccomend enough! So check it out guys!! 😁  Dermalogica Dry Skin Kit, 5 pc
milana p.
this product set always helped with acne, dry skin, oily skin, and pores. it was pricey but the value was 100% amazing. My mom bought it for me as a gift awhile ago and now i continue buying whenever i run  out. it is alredy amazing there is nothing to improve on
Katrina O.
Dunblane, Perthshire
Wish i could rate more than 5 stars! This set has been amazing on my skin and has cleared it up so well. Very effective, I need to repurchase this as its the only things that keeps my breakouts at bay! I recommend this to people who have oily, acne prone skin.
Jess S.
Isle of Man
I got this kit when I was suffering from pretty bad acne, I had high expectations but few results, maybe it's because I'm extra sensitive however this only seemed to make my acne worse even using it for 2 weeks. Disappointed and will not be buying again
Aimee R.
As I've suffered with breakout in this passed I tried this product. They smelt amazing and really cleared my skin. I bought this product at a local beautician. This product was definitely effective. I would repurchase this again without hesitation.