Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Naima Z.Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Rachel T.

Isabel M.
Highly recommend! The wash foams up nicely and makes the skin feel extremely clean. I ended up purchasing a few of the full size versions of these products as they work so well! You have everything you need in this set. The only thing I wasn't keen on was the matte moisturiser, it smelt and felt like sunscreen! Everything else was great and helped clear up my skin :)
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
I love this product and the brand. It works amazingly well. I use it religiously so I do like my day regime. It's a bit pricy, but well worth it for sure. The packaging is always nice. I've never ever had an issue. Compares great to the other products like this. I will definitely keep continuing to buy and use this stuff. Highly recommend this product for everyone to try.
misbah p.
I was suffering from big boils on my cheeks , no matter what i tried nothing was working. i the was recommened to use this kit and i can say from two weeks using this i have seen a major difference in my breakouts. this helped calm my skin and made it feel less irritated. spots if i do get them reduce within days and they feel less irritated.
Anna M.
Absolutely love these products! I use the night cream religiously. I bought it of Blivakker.no witch is a Nordic beauty site. It out it on every other nigh after exfoliating and moisturiser, and it leaves my skin feeling fresh, moisturised and clean. Morning after,my skin feels fresh and it had clears up. I would recommend this to everybody!
Ella M.
Such a good starter kit to get used to the products, especially to clear spots/acne. Have used many dermalogica products since and they've all completely met up to my expectations, all soothing, gentle and clearing on the skin and I would 100% use this clearing kit again! Comes with so many useful products to clear skin and gives you a good idea of what works for your skin type!
Mariana A.
Minden, NV
What a wonderful smell! This is for sure my favorite shampoo. With a unique texture, a very fast result and an extremely addictive smell. Size and price are unbelievably pleasant. Is at the top of the list of recommendations and I would definitely buy again. If I could I would make a stock at home with that haha
Stephanie R.
I used this kit years ago when I had terrible cystic acne and it helped so much! I like that you can try the entire line without emptying the bank account. My then dermatologist recommended it and I was able to purchase at a local spa. I think if you are new into high end skincare, this is a great first step!
Becky A.
Edinburgh , ['', '', '']
I think this is a great kit for spots that are just forming and starting to show it will make them dos sales in a couple of days. The face wash feels great on the face and not too heavy! It's perfect sizes to take when traveling and it's not too pricey for what you're getting. I would recommend this kit!
Rachel K.
This product is very good for combination skin and it was very good but could only use it rarely as I would break out or my skin would go very dry if I used it more then once - twice a week. This packaging is good and it lasts for a longtime which is good considering it is more on the higher price end.
Aimee L.
This product has helped me a lot, my breakouts used to give me really bad anxiety and this has honestly helped me out a lot I have never felt this confident before and honestly it is such good value for money, even if you're on a budget there would definitely be room for this in the shopping basket!!