Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Naima Z.Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Rachel T.

BY DERMALOGICA

tammy m.
strongsville, OH
this kit has changed my life I love this its expsnsive but it works and I bought this online so go out and get it ok
Noemi A.
I loved the set but but not all of the products. Would recommend this set since price is good compared to others.
Sabrina S.
Purcellville, VA
Demarlogica clean is wonderful for clean the skin. I like so much these products. They are really good for me.
Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
This product is wonderful, I don't have acne trouble but I like a clean fresh face and this does the trick.
Olga L.
Pixley, CA
This was an ok product.  As far as cleaning my skin it worked well. Cute packaging. The scent was pleasant
Maria S.
limpiadoras para nuestro rostro sensacionales, dan una textura agradable y una sensacion de real limpieza
Nores C.
Philadelphia
It's a really good product,I don't use it in a long time but when I did I had really good results
Ashley N.
Got it for the first time and love it. Gonna keep buying more. Try it it's worth you money.
Allie L.
Melville, NY
i especially love the exfoliator in this. it gives a cooling sensation after u wash it off
Megan B.
After constant recommendations I bit the bullet and purchased the break out starter kit and I will never, EVER look back. It lasted me four months and thats just the miniature bottles and I've never seen my skin in such good condition. I typically use the toning water spray after I've taken my make up off followed by the over night treatment. When I wake up in the morning my skin feels rejuvenated and I start my day with the matte moisturiser beforea applying my make up to combat the oily issues I have. If you're a lot like me and get a little lazy regarding skin care, you cant go wrong. I promise you that.