Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Rachel T.Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Naima Z.

BY DERMALOGICA

Sara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This key got me hooked on dermalogica!! This is my go to stuff! I get once a month facials and she uses dermalogica and I won't use other stuff but this!
Lainey T.
The best skincare I have ever used. I've tried it all at one point or another, and the clear start system has made the biggest difference in my skin
Maura T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these products!  I have oily skin that breaks out rather frequently, but these products help reduce breakouts.  They are gentle and work wonders!
Kara W.
Golden, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the minis of this kit and I really like it. It starts working really quickly and it works pretty well. My favorite in this kit is the toner.
Linda T.
Groveland , FL
My friend has bad acne and recommended this as a great cleanser. It was very effective and cleared my face a lot. It gentle to the skin as well.
Luz M.
Port Hueneme, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't really impressed with the product. I think i might need more to see if I like it. It was my first time using it. It was okay i guess.
Deanna S.
Kingsport, TN
I never travel without this kit! Dermalogica Clear Start Breakout Clearing Kit is one of the best products I have found for my skin.
Jocelyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend anything from Dermalogica. I love that this kit is travel size and I can take it on the go and keep my face clean and exfoliated!
Ashley M.
Melrose, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the brand, and the products. They kept my skin clean and clear! It was not heavy and kept the congestion down. This was a good product!
Taylor W.
League City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great kit for when you are first starting to pay attention to skincare, gives you a solid foundation to build on what works for your skin.