Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Rachel T.Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Naima Z.

BY DERMALOGICA

Amaiya P.
Amaiya P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This helps get rid of acne. This helps acne to stay away. Your skin won't get addicted to this. I suggest this for any one who needs help getting rid of all the acne
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Great size and price from ulta to sample the products before buying the full size bottle. Nice to see how your face reacts to the product first. A bit pricey but worth it to me personally
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
League City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great kit for when you are first starting to pay attention to skincare, gives you a solid foundation to build on what works for your skin.
Kara W.
Kara W.
Golden, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the minis of this kit and I really like it. It starts working really quickly and it works pretty well. My favorite in this kit is the toner.
Whitney Rose A.
Whitney Rose A.
Maricopa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
A bit on the expensive side, but worth every penny. Forget proactive, this set really works. I highly recommend it for all skin types
Sara G.
Sara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This key got me hooked on dermalogica!! This is my go to stuff! I get once a month facials and she uses dermalogica and I won't use other stuff but this!
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Kingsport, TN
I never travel without this kit! Dermalogica Clear Start Breakout Clearing Kit is one of the best products I have found for my skin.
Hayley P.
Hayley P.
This helped my skin in multiple ways: it was a good cleanser that kept my oils at bay without overdrying my skin. Good for everyday washing
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Dallas Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great cleanser products that didn't dry out my skin too much as others do. Smells nice as well. Was gentle to my skin, but a little pricey.
Maura T.
Maura T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these products!  I have oily skin that breaks out rather frequently, but these products help reduce breakouts.  They are gentle and work wonders!