Vanessa D.
Baldwin Park, CA
I have been using the cleanser for more than 3 years and I love this product. I am on my 4th bottle already which says a lot for how much I love the cleanser. The toner is also very good and convenient to spray on your face on the go. The other products are also very good and moisturizing. The only product I didn't like was the day moisturizer because it left my face all red and had a stinging sensation that didn't stop. My HOLY GRAIL is definitely the cleanser because it helped with my acne so much for the past 3 years.