Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Naima Z.Dermalogica CLEAN START KIT uploaded by Rachel T.

BY DERMALOGICA

Photos (2)
Julianna B.
Julianna B.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Necessary for anyone that has difficulty with their skin. My skin is really sensitive and breakout prone, but this product helped me immensely! Really effective and not too harsh whatsoever, can be used daily in my opinion without negative results
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Fremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had this one period in my life where I was super oily. I would say for a good year I had oily combo skin. Normally I tend to be on the dry side but I was living somewhere I hadn't been before and my skin reacted very differently. Anyway I bought the oily skin kit and this skin care line saved my skin. It literally solved all of my oily skin problems. Because I wasn't so used to oily skin I had no idea what products I should be using so I stuck with this particular line of products and my skin never looked or felt better. I bought my set from Ulta Beauty.
Katheline H.
Katheline H.
Los Angeles
I used to use Proactiv and had very clear skin. However, towards my later 20s I started to break out and was in search for a new product. A couple friends of mine use Dermalogica and rave about it. I really wanted to love this product especially since it was a lot and reminded me of Proactiv, but it unfortunately didn't work that well for me. It somewhat made my skin clearer, but it didn't prevent my skin from future break outs and it didn't fight well against my breakouts.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Baldwin Park, CA
I have been using the cleanser for more than 3 years and I love this product. I am on my 4th bottle already which says a lot for how much I love the cleanser. The toner is also very good and convenient to spray on your face on the go. The other products are also very good and moisturizing. The only product I didn't like was the day moisturizer because it left my face all red and had a stinging sensation that didn't stop. My HOLY GRAIL is definitely the cleanser because it helped with my acne so much for the past 3 years.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Bellaire, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started having some issues wish acne once I came off the pill and got a low hormone IUD. It was a nightmare. It seemed like one spot would go away and another would appear. I got the idea to try this kit from a blog so I went out to Ulta and purchased the kit to get a sample of the products. LOVE IT. It's great. I now have all the full size bottles and it really does seem to help. The toner is a little mild for me but everything else is great.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Severn, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only used the Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment and I absolutely love this thing. I use it more over the summer since it does dry the skin out a bit and I already have dry skin but this prevents me from getting any zit while helping to clear the look of black heads. I 100% recommend this for any skin type (if you're more on the oily side, you will be able to use it all year around) and will continue to buy it over and over again!
Keshia S.
Keshia S.
I was recommended this product by a sales woman in ulta. I have combination skin and acne is a huge problem for me. This product did a good job with making my skin feel refreshed but the acne problem (which is why she recommended the product) was not alleviated. If you want a product that makes your skin feel refreshed and soft then this is for you.
Rhiannon P.
Rhiannon P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit has EVERYTHING you need. I can't recommend enough. I bout this online for about $50. What sold me is the Oil Clearing Matte Moisturizer. Have I mentioned I have extremely oily skin?! (I have. A lot.) It also doesn't flare up my acne, and actually helped with breakouts. The simple, bright packaging is what initially caught my eye and made me want to try it-I'm glad I did!
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
I believe I received this kit as a gift from a aunt whom I had mentioned I was struggling from very damaged skin. I used this daily, morning & night, I made it a routine. I really started to see results about 3 weeks into the routine but it was totally worth it! My skin now rarely breaks out and when I do, the breakouts are gone in a day!
Mahshad A.
Mahshad A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is literally my skin care routine!!! After just 6 weeks of applying the face wash, toner and then the night cream, my acne was completely gone!! Completely gentle on the skin and the price is perfect!!! Already went through three rounds of this and am continuing to buy them!!! Recommend to anyone who struggles with acne!