BY DERMALOGICA

Breakout clearing overnight treatment, 2 ounce. Wake up to clearer skin. This invisible treatment absorbs quickly then works all night to fight breakouts. Rest easy as it purifies to ensure you awake with less congestion, fewer breakouts and reduced redness. see more...

• Does with work well with cystic acne or sensitive skin? 2 Answers
  • I am really excited about this product due to the that I ...1 Answers
  • Is it good for all skin types?1 Answers
Dermalogica Clean Start Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment
  • "I have to say, I didn't like very many products in my trial kit of Dermalogica, but this was one of the few I would repurchase again and again. The smell is a little weird, but it was definitely cooling and seemed effective with my skin. Now I've gone more all natural since I do have sensitive skin, but this is still a product I would recommend to everyone else and consider repurchasing in the future." in 15 reviews
Kyra R.
Columbus
This evened out a lot of the dry spots on my face and kept pimples from popping up in the morning. Ulta has GREAT prices and options for you to look at and these tubes last a long time, so you won’t break the bank having to back and buy more.
Erin D.
Trenton, NJ
I really wanted to like this product. My skin was going through a bad time and thought this would help based on reviews I had read on the ulta site. It did nothing for my break outs and just dried the hell out of my skin. Sorry Dermalogica
Aleksandra L.
Review for: Clean Start more...
This is an okay cleanser for acne. I feel like I did have a little bit less breakouts but my skin would break out a little. It did make my skin kind of red. I finished the tube but I don’t think I would buy it again
Johana R.
Nashua
This product goes in after cleansing and toning your skin, and is meant to stay on overnight. I felt like this was too sticky and uncomfortable to have in my skin at night as it felt heavy be foreign to me. I like things that soak into your skin immediately, and this wasn’t it.
Angi T.
Double Springs
Review for: Dermalogica Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment, 2 Fluid Ounce more...
Easy to use packaging and can do with your fingers and I apply to affected areas before bed and wash off in the morning. Really good value for someone who uses it often maybe not so much for those who only need it every now and then.
Keniesha S.
Helena, AL
Review for: Clean Start, Dermalogica Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment, 2 Fluid Ounce more...
Love this product!
My skin is very sensitive soooo of course it’s hard to find good products for my face
I’ve been using this product for about two months now. And I’ve had little to no problems
The product is very gentle.
I will continue to use this product !
Sondra M.
Plainfield, IN
I absolutely love this product! I leave it on over night and my zit is gone the next morning. It was gentle but does have a harsh scent. It’s pretty small container so it doesn’t take up space in your purse or bathroom cabinets.
Katrina S.
When I used this i would see a significant difference in my skin, my breakouts would be reduced or less inflamed by morning and it was a mild, low maintenance solution to active breakouts. My favorite product from its line.
Kassandra H.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Review for: Clean Start more...
I have pretty clear skin, but tend to breakout when highly stressed or on that time of the month this product helps with the blemishes but I’m raising it a 3 out 5 because I find it to dry out my skin really bad. It might work better if you have oily skin.
Raigan S.
Alma
I really like this product because it is a night time treatment and I feel as though it can be taking affect as I am sleeping. I will apply this product and wake up to a smoother complexion. Would definitely recommend
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Does with work well with cystic acne or sensitive skin?
April C.
Valdosta, GA
I am really excited about this product due to the that I follow and trust #clairemarshall and she had nothing but love for this product, but before I purchase I would like to hear what others have to say about it. How long was before you noticed a difference? What are the Pros... and are there any Cons? Thank you in advance :)
Lizandra R.
Saint Pauls, NC
Is it good for all skin types?