BY DERMALOGICA

Breakout clearing overnight treatment, 2 ounce. Wake up to clearer skin. This invisible treatment absorbs quickly then works all night to fight breakouts. Rest easy as it purifies to ensure you awake with less congestion, fewer breakouts and reduced redness. see more...

• Does with work well with cystic acne or sensitive skin? 2 Answers
  • I am really excited about this product due to the that I ...1 Answers
  • Is it good for all skin types?1 Answers
Dermalogica Clean Start Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment
  • "I have to say, I didn't like very many products in my trial kit of Dermalogica, but this was one of the few I would repurchase again and again. The smell is a little weird, but it was definitely cooling and seemed effective with my skin. Now I've gone more all natural since I do have sensitive skin, but this is still a product I would recommend to everyone else and consider repurchasing in the future." in 15 reviews
Stella R.
Mapperley, Nottingham
Amazing product! Gets rid of spots and break outs and the pro it lasts long in the tube before running out! Recommend to people with bad skin that wants to get it good
Nina S.
London
This product works really well and is light on the skin, keeping my face feeling fresh. However, while overnight results are obvious, instant ones are not.
Lindsay B.
Burlington, ON
Review for: Clean Start more...
This product has changed my skin. I suffered from really bad acne and I have tried so many products and it wouldn't go away. I went and got a facial and this product was recommended to me. It has cleared up my skin entirely. I rarely get breakouts now. Please try if you are suffering from facial acne! You wont regret it!
Shauna G.
Orleans, Ontario
Does EXACTLY what it says. Dermologica is a brand created by the dermatology institute. They are absaloutley incredible. I havery never found a line of products better than this line. They are pricey but they are well worth it. I freaking love this stuff
I tend to have a lot of breakouts so when I get breakouts I put this on before bed and in the morning the spot was gone it had dried out and just keep using it and it will completely go. I have have mine for over 2 years and I still have half left. It lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Ella M.
I don't really have that many spots but when I do, I need to have something that is fuss-free and works! Which is why I use this. I love it because it doesn't dry out my skin like some others do and it almost instantly gets rid of spots! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with spots!
Ariana P.
Coquitlam, BC
I'm not the biggest fan of anything that resembles a face mask so i use it as a spot treatment only and try to avoid doing it over large patches of skin as it can dry me out. Does what it is supposed to do though.
Courtney T.
London, ON
Worked well
Skin felt great after use
Pricey for the amount given
Only sold at salons or online
Mediocre packaging
Met some of expectations. Would have expected more for the cost
Wouldn't recommend
Camila D.
Lecheria
It’s a perfect overnight treatment! You will feel the softness right after you take it off, and will see the results the moment you look at the mirror! Go get itt👌🏼
Bromwyn P.
Haverhill, Suffolk
Review for: Dermalogica Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment, 2 Fluid Ounce more...
Runs out too quickly and i personally did not see a difference but it did make my skin feel good before going to bed! I wouldn’t but it again.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Does with work well with cystic acne or sensitive skin?
April C.
Valdosta, GA
I am really excited about this product due to the that I follow and trust #clairemarshall and she had nothing but love for this product, but before I purchase I would like to hear what others have to say about it. How long was before you noticed a difference? What are the Pros... and are there any Cons? Thank you in advance :)
Lizandra R.
Saint Pauls, NC
Is it good for all skin types?