BY DERMALOGICA

Breakout clearing overnight treatment, 2 ounce. Wake up to clearer skin. This invisible treatment absorbs quickly then works all night to fight breakouts. Rest easy as it purifies to ensure you awake with less congestion, fewer breakouts and reduced redness. see more...

• Does with work well with cystic acne or sensitive skin? 2 Answers
  • I am really excited about this product due to the that I ...1 Answers
  • Is it good for all skin types?1 Answers
Dermalogica Clean Start Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment
  • "I have to say, I didn't like very many products in my trial kit of Dermalogica, but this was one of the few I would repurchase again and again. The smell is a little weird, but it was definitely cooling and seemed effective with my skin. Now I've gone more all natural since I do have sensitive skin, but this is still a product I would recommend to everyone else and consider repurchasing in the future." in 15 reviews
Marta S.
Hannover
Really helped me with my recent breakouts. My skin has been slowly healing thanks to this product. Would reccomend it to all the teens out there! Really good with combination skins.
Carmen L.
Calais
I love this whole range. I used it during my first years of acne 13/14 and I was so happy and any acne was gone but you have to use the whole set for it to work correctly in my opinion
Christine R.
Belfast
This was the only thing that cleared my face when i had a breakout! Its gentle on the skin so you dont feel like you are ruining your skin but does what it is meant to do.
Tejal P.
Bridgend , Coity
Nice packaging

Lovely consistency and very smooth when putting on. Leave your face feelin g lovely and refreshed. After a month of consistent use noticed a big difference
member-f216f
Review for: Dermalogica Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment, 2 Fluid Ounce more...
I have bought it and used it once. It broke me out after the first try. It was expensive, very silicony, a lot of dimethicone. I bought it from lookfantastic.co.uk.
Nadia G.
gloucestershire
This product is very good for breakout prone skin, it works wonders over night. It’s a good value for the quality. It’s very gentle to the skin and makes the face smooth after finish
Court P.
Cleethorpes, Cleethorpes
This is amazing stuff! got rid of my acne in no time!!! it left my skin feelimg ailky amooth and made me feel so much more confident withon myself and made my skin look even etter when wearing makeuo and without it
Nicole C.
Jonkoping
I’ve used two bottles of this product. I rub my face against the pillow a lot during night so this helps by soothing my skin and removing any dead skin cells by gently extracting them at night! It is definitely no overnight difference treatment, it takes a good while to see any good results. I mainly use it for soothing my skin as I don’t see any significant difference in my pores after using it. I love it, but I’m off to try other things!
Luz B.
This is a recent acquisition and I can not say it is the best in the world, but I bought it to try it and I do not complain about the results. I like the results so far, I've been using it for 1 week and it shows the difference. It is efficient in small points that appear from nothing and even disappear with this product.
Lauren R.
Took a few uses to actually clear up blemishes. The smell was divine and the size of the packaging made it easy to bring on the go. It didn't dry up blemishes but rather cleared them as well as leaving the skin moisturised underneath. I would recommend this if your skin was not problematic as such but if you've got a few small blemishes that you want to clear up.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Does with work well with cystic acne or sensitive skin?
April C.
Valdosta, GA
I am really excited about this product due to the that I follow and trust #clairemarshall and she had nothing but love for this product, but before I purchase I would like to hear what others have to say about it. How long was before you noticed a difference? What are the Pros... and are there any Cons? Thank you in advance :)
Lizandra R.
Saint Pauls, NC
Is it good for all skin types?