BY DERMALOGICA

Breakout clearing overnight treatment, 2 ounce. Wake up to clearer skin. This invisible treatment absorbs quickly then works all night to fight breakouts. Rest easy as it purifies to ensure you awake with less congestion, fewer breakouts and reduced redness. see more...

• Does with work well with cystic acne or sensitive skin? 2 Answers
  • I am really excited about this product due to the that I ...1 Answers
  • Is it good for all skin types?1 Answers
Dermalogica Clean Start Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment
  • "I have to say, I didn't like very many products in my trial kit of Dermalogica, but this was one of the few I would repurchase again and again. The smell is a little weird, but it was definitely cooling and seemed effective with my skin. Now I've gone more all natural since I do have sensitive skin, but this is still a product I would recommend to everyone else and consider repurchasing in the future." in 15 reviews
Shakila C.
Fort Scott, KS
Review for: Clean Start more...
Absolutely love this! Was recommended by a old friend of mine from school! And let me tel you it works wonders for your skin.
Vanessa B.
Morongo Vly, CA
Love this sleeping mask, it smells so good and leaves my skin feeling fresh in the morning. Definitely recommend this product
Mollie P.
Review for: Dermalogica Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment, 2 Fluid Ounce more...
Love this product! Helps clear up my acne without over drying! Ive been using this for a few months now. Once a week usually
Erika O.
Bothell, WA
Love the way this mask made me skin feel the next morning. Within time, but skin imperfections smoothed out and disappeared.
Haylie B.
Tulsa
Review for: Clean Start more...
Amazing product. Easy to use & nice on the skin. Doesn’t cause break outs & it’s fairly cheap so I’d recommend & buy again
aesthetic_nurse_hana a.
San Mateo, CA
Review for: Clean Start more...
Work on you skin while you sleep. It helps to reduce redness on my skin and absorbs very quickly without a sticky residue.
Jennifer W.
Anderson, IN
This is a great product, it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft. It clear breakout without being harsh on your skin.
Katelyn C.
Broadway
It helped with my acne and scars. I have used it few times and it has been good for keeping my face from breaking out more.
Brenda H.
Justice, IL
I have acne skin and I love this brand it one of very few that work on my skin leaves your skin super soft and moisturized
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This was too harsh on my skin unfortunately and made me have a rash. But everyone is different so it might work on yours.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Does with work well with cystic acne or sensitive skin?
April C.
Valdosta, GA
I am really excited about this product due to the that I follow and trust #clairemarshall and she had nothing but love for this product, but before I purchase I would like to hear what others have to say about it. How long was before you noticed a difference? What are the Pros... and are there any Cons? Thank you in advance :)
Lizandra R.
Saint Pauls, NC
Is it good for all skin types?