BY DERMALOGICA

Breakout clearing overnight treatment, 2 ounce. Wake up to clearer skin. This invisible treatment absorbs quickly then works all night to fight breakouts. Rest easy as it purifies to ensure you awake with less congestion, fewer breakouts and reduced redness. see more...

• Does with work well with cystic acne or sensitive skin? 2 Answers
  • I am really excited about this product due to the that I ...1 Answers
  • Is it good for all skin types?1 Answers
Dermalogica Clean Start Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment
  • "I have to say, I didn't like very many products in my trial kit of Dermalogica, but this was one of the few I would repurchase again and again. The smell is a little weird, but it was definitely cooling and seemed effective with my skin. Now I've gone more all natural since I do have sensitive skin, but this is still a product I would recommend to everyone else and consider repurchasing in the future." in 15 reviews
Amber B.
Hegins, PA
Keeps your face feeling clean and fresh. Gets rid of rough patches and dead skin on your face. It doesn't smell to bad either.
Brianne W.
ashkum, IL
I want to like this product, it works ok. But I have a problem with the price, in my opinion its high for its effectiveness.
Vanessa B.
Morongo Vly, CA
Love this sleeping mask, it smells so good and leaves my skin feeling fresh in the morning. Definitely recommend this product
Shakila C.
Fort Scott, KS
Review for: Clean Start more...
Absolutely love this! Was recommended by a old friend of mine from school! And let me tel you it works wonders for your skin.
Sunamy Q.
Hialeah, FL
It actually works. Of you get a pimple before you id photo at school, dont worry, because this cream will erase it overnight
Shalon P.
Havre de Grace
Review for: Dermalogica Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment, 2 Fluid Ounce more...
Perfect for treating that breakout you discover. Apply it at night before you go to bed and wake up like it was never there.
Myriam S.
Dallas, TX
Bought this for my brother when he was breaking out badly and his face cleared up pretty quick after using it for a few days
Emily H.
This worked good for my oily skin. It wasn't a miracle product by any means but it was good to help co trip further breakouts
Mollie P.
Love this product! Helps clear up my acne without over drying! Ive been using this for a few months now. Once a week usually
Haley G.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I use to have the WORST acne! But since switching up my diet and using dermalogica my face is clean, no break outs. Love it!
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Does with work well with cystic acne or sensitive skin?
April C.
Valdosta, GA
I am really excited about this product due to the that I follow and trust #clairemarshall and she had nothing but love for this product, but before I purchase I would like to hear what others have to say about it. How long was before you noticed a difference? What are the Pros... and are there any Cons? Thank you in advance :)
Lizandra R.
Saint Pauls, NC
Is it good for all skin types?