BY DERMALOGICA

Breakout clearing overnight treatment, 2 ounce. Wake up to clearer skin. This invisible treatment absorbs quickly then works all night to fight breakouts. Rest easy as it purifies to ensure you awake with less congestion, fewer breakouts and reduced redness. see more...

• Does with work well with cystic acne or sensitive skin? 2 Answers
  • I am really excited about this product due to the that I ...1 Answers
  • Is it good for all skin types?1 Answers
Dermalogica Clean Start Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment
  • "I have to say, I didn't like very many products in my trial kit of Dermalogica, but this was one of the few I would repurchase again and again. The smell is a little weird, but it was definitely cooling and seemed effective with my skin. Now I've gone more all natural since I do have sensitive skin, but this is still a product I would recommend to everyone else and consider repurchasing in the future." in 15 reviews
Tanea A.
Review for: Clean Start more...
It’s a great product for acne prone skin. It is not miracle. It just skinks the pores and acne. It also makes acne less noticeable, but doesn’t completely get rid of acne.
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
hey, well this product called dermalogica breakout clearing treatment is the best it worked wonders for me i recommend to anyone just clean your face apply and allow to set overnight very nice i love it!!!:))))
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Dermalogica Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment, 2 Fluid Ounce more...
Totally helped my break outs and made my skin feel brand new! It had the best packing and I would totally recommend this product. It did exactly what was advertised
Jessica M.
Princeton, WV
I'm 26 and suffer from occasional breakouts. I have recently been breaking out on my chin and cheeks. I decided to give this a try. I'm so glad i did! First i wash my face with Cetaphil daily cleanser and apply this only to places where I am breaking out/acne prone. My face is not completely clear yet but I notice a huge difference and happy with my results!

Ashley R.
I tried this product because i was starting to have break outs which i have never experienced before. After using i noticed that this didn't work for my skin. I spoke with an Ulta rep after i purchased this product and she had mentioned that this product is for teenagers and not meant for adults. Maybe that is why it did not work for me.
Sarah C.
Newport News, VA
This stuff is magic in a tube. First of all, you get a pretty large amount of product for a price that's quite fair- especially since it's so effective! I don't have acne, but I do get small, annoying break outs on my face. A thin layer of this on them at night clears it right up within a day or two!
Manar S.
Astoria, NY
This clearing overnight treatment is amazing , i personally swear by it. I had a lot of acne i used it for a month and most of my acne cleared. Some i woke up and cleared.This is a perfect product if you read out a lot. Most products i used don't work as well. they leave my skin dry.
Michele B.
Frankfort, IL
I used this twice a week for hormonal breakouts and it definitely took down the size of the pimples.  Unfortunately, it left behind dark red marks, which I usually don't get.
Emma O.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product! I buy 2 bottles at a time so I don't run out! I use it in the evening all over after cleansing and toning but it's also great as a spot treatment.
Cassie B.
Salem, NJ
This isn't really a mask but I have never really used the other ones listed but it does work really well! Night time is when all that bacteria grows on your skin and this really helped with my oil production at night and keeping from waking up with anymore acne
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Does with work well with cystic acne or sensitive skin?
April C.
Valdosta, GA
I am really excited about this product due to the that I follow and trust #clairemarshall and she had nothing but love for this product, but before I purchase I would like to hear what others have to say about it. How long was before you noticed a difference? What are the Pros... and are there any Cons? Thank you in advance :)
Lizandra R.
Saint Pauls, NC
Is it good for all skin types?