BY DERMALOGICA

Breakout clearing overnight treatment, 2 ounce. Wake up to clearer skin. This invisible treatment absorbs quickly then works all night to fight breakouts. Rest easy as it purifies to ensure you awake with less congestion, fewer breakouts and reduced redness. see more...

• Does with work well with cystic acne or sensitive skin? 2 Answers
  • I am really excited about this product due to the that I ...1 Answers
  • Is it good for all skin types?1 Answers
Dermalogica Clean Start Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment
  • "I have to say, I didn't like very many products in my trial kit of Dermalogica, but this was one of the few I would repurchase again and again. The smell is a little weird, but it was definitely cooling and seemed effective with my skin. Now I've gone more all natural since I do have sensitive skin, but this is still a product I would recommend to everyone else and consider repurchasing in the future." in 15 reviews
jordan s.
This product worked ok, sadley I️ had bought it and only had used it once before I️ lost it. But it somewhat took away the acne, it was still there but a little smaller. The product for the most part was gentle.
Meghanne K.
hudson , MA
dermalogica is a great brand and i've never found a product that i didn't love. this breakout treatment is one of my favorites. it instantly helps overnight and you wake up with a clear face!
Tammy R.
Hartland, WI
Great product that helps keep hormonal acne at a minimum.  Tea tree oil in this product is a great benefit that helps get rid of bad bacteria. Not drying and does not make my face irritated or red when using.  I use it at night after my toner and I wake up with clearer skin the next day!
🥀𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔫🥀 P.
East Los Angeles
Review for: Dermalogica Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment, 2 Fluid Ounce more...
I have very dry skin so this thing here SAVED MY LIFE I love using this before I put makeup and before I go to bed . This is something I love using to moisturize my skin and it keeps my skin from drying out
Neena O.
Sacramento
This stuff smells amazing and really clears up blemishes. Don’t use it all over your face (unless necessary!) because it will dry out your skin (duh, salicylic acid) if used back to back. It makes a decent difference in breakouts overnight.
Die F.
This product definitely helped with my breakouts. After I cleanse my face and pat dry, I use this. I don't think it'll work for everyone because it didn't work for my sister, but overall it's a nice product that I'm still using
Claire C.
Lake in the Hills
I loved this product. It wasn’t drying in my skin nor did it make it red. It has been my first time using it but I would definitely repurchase it. It was gentle when applying to my face. I really don’t think it could get much better than this.
Melanie G.
North Las Vegas
Review for: Clean Start more...
I love this product so much and it helped my skin out so much, I’ve tried so many products before and nothing has helped but this was very effective in my skin care. It was by far a great product and I do highly recommend it
Livvvy Z.
Lake jackson
This was very good for when I can feel a zit coming on, the only reason why this isn’t a 5 start rating is because the smell I really didn’t like it but don’t let that stop you from purchasing!
Alexandra G.
alexandria
I love this product it’s amazing! I used it as a spot treatment and I left it on overnight and the next morning the swelling and redness was reduced by a lot! I think it’s well worth the money and would buy again for sure.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Does with work well with cystic acne or sensitive skin?
April C.
Valdosta, GA
I am really excited about this product due to the that I follow and trust #clairemarshall and she had nothing but love for this product, but before I purchase I would like to hear what others have to say about it. How long was before you noticed a difference? What are the Pros... and are there any Cons? Thank you in advance :)
Lizandra R.
Saint Pauls, NC
Is it good for all skin types?